PDA

View Full Version : SD Live: 9/3

#AbsoluteUnit
09-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Let's get to it!

Fire Marshall Bill
09-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Gable really going to beat Andrade? If not, itâ??s almost entirely heels. Anyone would be better than Corbin. Heâ??s already proven how generic and boring heâ??d be as KOTR.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Looks like the Boss and Hug connection are coming back.

Fire Marshall Bill
09-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Champions lose again. kbâ??s favorite.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Heel heavy show thus far.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-03-2019, 07:33 PM
Chad Gable entertains the hell out of me. Probably my new favorite at the moment.

Fire Marshall Bill
09-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Chad Gable entertains the hell out of me. Probably my new favorite at the moment.

Meh. They can push the underdog narrative, but I doubt they continually push his small presence if they had real plans for him.

Itâ??s either Ricochet/Elias or Corbin/Gable. I hope for the former.

Frankly, the majority of the bracket was underwhelming from the beginning. Theyâ??ve already knocked out their best options other than Joe, but I doubt heâ??s winning. Though him destroying Gable in the final would be hilarious.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Meh. They can push the underdog narrative, but I doubt they continually push his small presence if they had real plans for him.

It’s either Ricochet/Elias or Corbin/Gable. I hope for the former.

Frankly, the majority of the bracket was underwhelming from the beginning. They’ve already knocked out their best options other than Joe, but I doubt he’s winning. Though him destroying Gable in the final would be hilarious.

Bruh, I never said he was winning. LOL.

Fire Marshall Bill
09-03-2019, 07:59 PM
When was DBs contract up? Wasnâ??t it very soon? Or did he resign?

klunderbunker
09-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Smackdown
Date: September 3, 2019
Commentators: Tom Phillips, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton

The King of the Ring rolls on with another two quarterfinal matches. Unlike Raw last night, hopefully that means we can get all the way down to two semifinalists instead of three because Smackdown might be smarter than that. Otherwise, it’s time for another level of pushing towards Clash of Champions, which is sneaking up on us. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Run That By Me Again (http://kbwrestlingreviews.com/2019/09/03/smackdown-september-3-2019-run-that-by-me-again/)

BestSportsEntertainer
09-03-2019, 09:59 PM
When was DBs contract up? Wasn’t it very soon? Or did he resign?

He's under contract for 2 more years.