PDA

View Full Version : FOX wants The Fiend on Smackdown?

BestSportsEntertainer
09-25-2019, 06:36 PM
https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/report-fox-wants-the-fiend-bray-wyatt-on-wwe-friday-night-smackdown/

And Paul Heyman wants to keep him on Raw. It's easy to see why. Wyatt is easily the hottest star in the company.

Jack-Hammer
09-26-2019, 01:10 AM
A lot will depend on the Draft. Considering that SmackDown may well become the top priority, seeing as how it's on a broadcast network, WWE might want to oblige them but WWE can't just give them everybody. My guess, SmackDown will keep Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan, it'll probably gain Brock Lesnar if Lesnar wins the WWE Championship, unless WWE plans to switch the WWE and Universal Championship brands.

It's little wonder Heyman wants to keep him as Wyatt has earned a reputation over the last several years of having a great wrestling mind who can deliver great promos from innovative and inventive characters. It's natural to want someone with as much imagination as Wyatt, plus Wyatt is able to put all that imagination together to work out scenarios that deliver the goods. I have to say that I would LOVE to see the Fiend outside of a PG environment; he'd be creepier and scarier than most of the horror movie characters Hollywood puts out these days.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-26-2019, 03:22 AM
More of the Fiend is best for business.

Y 2 Jake
09-26-2019, 07:59 AM
Less of The Fiend is best for preserving the gimmick.

DNA 2.0
10-03-2019, 04:57 AM
Pull a Mick Foley and have Bray Wyatt on Smackdown in order to join the feud between Roman, Bryan, Harper and Rowan and keep the Fiend on RAW as a special attraction.