PDA

View Full Version : Hell in a Cell - Seth Rollins (c) vs Bray Wyatt - Universal Championship (HIAC Match)

BestSportsEntertainer
09-25-2019, 06:52 PM
The Fiend shouldn't lose anytime soon, so he should win the title here. Rollins hasn't had the most interesting title reign.

Jack-Hammer
09-26-2019, 01:23 AM
The only reason I can't see putting the title on the Fiend here is if they decide to make this match a threeway involving Braun Strowman with the overall point being that Strowman is in the match almost entirely so he can take the fall instead of Wyatt. After all, Wyatt took Strowman down twice on Raw and has been "apologizing" to him via Twitter, so there's a real chance Strowman gets added to this thing.

If it stays 1 on 1, however, let them go into HIAC and tear each other up before Wyatt wins and becomes Universal Champion. The Fiend has only had a single match and it's way, way, way, way too soon for him to lose. He's too interesting, too intriguing and has too much momentum going for him, so don't be at all surprise if Vince McMahon makes a fucking boondoggle of a mistake and kibosh's all of that by having Rollins win.

Psykohurricane
09-26-2019, 03:31 PM
This will tell us a lot as to what's going to happen for the draft the following week. If the fiend wins the belt, he's staying on Raw, if he lose, they're a good chance he's going to the A-show that is smackdown. Either way, we will get a good match between the 2 and that's all you can ask at this point.

Y 2 Jake
09-29-2019, 04:31 AM
The problem with giving The Fiend the belt is that he'll likely have to lose it before The Fiend should start losing.

DNA 2.0
10-03-2019, 04:44 AM
I'd have Strowman appear out of nowhere, rip the cell door and then beat up the Fiend with it. We need to make Strowman great again and the monster that he once was. Then Rollins can win the matv and retain.

Y 2 Jake
10-03-2019, 09:22 AM
What a terrible idea.

BestSportsEntertainer
10-03-2019, 09:33 AM
I'd have Strowman appear out of nowhere, rip the cell door and then beat up the Fiend with it. We need to make Strowman great again and the monster that he once was. Then Rollins can win the matv and retain.

Strowman isn't irreparable or close to it, but it's going to take some time before fans take him seriously as a world title contender again.

#AbsoluteUnit
10-03-2019, 10:32 AM

You had me until you brought up Strowman ripping the Cell door off. That's been done numerous times before. Just let Seth and Bray tear it up inside the Cell.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
10-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Seth has proven that he's a shitty face champion, just shitty. As a heel he played the slimy ,cowardly heel champion a bit better and was at least interesting. I really hope this doesn't end in a stupid no contest, it's Hell in a Cell, a no contest or DQ is just nonsense. The Fiend winning the belt is the only option anyone should give a shit about.

mrluck_07
10-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Seth has proven that he's a shitty face champion, just shitty. As a heel he played the slimy ,cowardly heel champion a bit better and was at least interesting. I really hope this doesn't end in a stupid no contest, it's Hell in a Cell, a no contest or DQ is just nonsense. The Fiend winning the belt is the only option anyone should give a shit about.

Best version of Rollins really. I don't expect a title change. The Fiend seems to be a special attraction type, who's best challenging for the belt.