PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Arrested... Yet Again

BestSportsEntertainer
10-04-2019, 10:11 PM
https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=130158

Unfortunately not surprising at all. It's a miracle he hasn't killed someone.

smarkmouth
10-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Rehab or termination. I don't know if WWE has grounds to do so, but they sure as hell can't keep enabling this idiot.

I grew up loving this guy, and I'm so tired of him being a danger to others. So damn disappointing.

Alex
10-05-2019, 01:39 AM
It is hard being a fan of the guy when he keeps doing stuff like this. Makes fans of his seem like idiots.

I know he's recovering from surgery and that is probably a factor (not being able to really do anything etc) but I'm sure he can afford an Uber.

I really hope Matt, DDP, Vince or someone gets him to realise he's being stubborn and has a problem

#AbsoluteUnit
10-05-2019, 03:20 AM
May say rude but at this point, I have no more pity for him.

Big Nick Dudley
10-05-2019, 06:58 AM
This will more than likely result in jail time, I imagine. Just fire him. Go to AEW, screw that up, too. HOF induction ten years from now. That is like the plan.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
10-05-2019, 07:24 AM
Can he not afford a cab ride home?

Y 2 Jake
10-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Two DUI's in a year? He and my girlfriend have a lot in common.

Jack-Hammer
10-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Alcoholism and drug dependency are often life long struggles, so it's not surprising if Hardy falls off the wagon every once in a while. However, driving while under the influence is a different animal altogether as you're putting the safety and lives of other people at risk due to your own reckless behavior and that can't be condoned no matter what.

It sounds to me like Hardy might need to head to rehab, you know he can afford the best programs and treatment so I see no reason why he shouldn't avail himself of this particular luxury. He's got a wife and two daughters, he's been involved with his wife since 1999 so she's been there with him through all the craziness and troubles, he has a legendary career that just about anyone in his profession would love to have, got tons of money in the bank, etc.. I mean, if there's somebody with a lot going on and a lot worth saving, it's him.