PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Prichard named executive director of SmackDown, Eric Bischoff out of WWE

BestSportsEntertainer
10-15-2019, 08:07 PM
https://www.wwe.com/article/bruce-prichard-executive-director-smackdown

Eric Bischoff moved from Wyoming to Connecticut, so it probably took him more time to move than he had the job.

Jack-Hammer
10-16-2019, 08:12 AM
There are all sorts of rumors surrounding the story. One of them is that Bischoff was hired only to be some sort of fall guy or, rather, that's primarily why he was hired, while other stories have it that lots of people had problems working under him, that it was difficult to get in touch with him a good deal of the time, that he'd skip out on meetings, etc.. So, I've no real idea what the story is and it's likely we never will either. Bischoff will have his side of things, Pritchard will have his side of things and there you'll have it.

#AbsoluteUnit
10-16-2019, 09:42 AM
Interesting. I didn't think he was going to last very long.

Y 2 Jake
10-16-2019, 02:59 PM
No surprises. What I don't understand is hiring Heyman, because of his allegiance with Lesnar surely he is harder to get rid of if that's what they want in the future

Big Nick Dudley
10-26-2019, 06:17 AM
Those hires seemed like Prichard ideas. I doubt Vince wastes time and money hiring people he just wants to fire, though. It's a fun narrative, but not realistic. More than likely Bischoff just wasn't as involved as Vince wanted him to be.