PDA

View Full Version : WWE Crown Jewel - Mansoor VS. Cesaro

Jack-Hammer
10-23-2019, 01:19 PM
This match is nothing more than cheaply pandering to the crowd as Mansoor is WWE's token Saudi Arabian wrestler. The last time I even laid eyes on this guy or heard his name mentioned was some 4.5 months back during WWE's last show in Saudi Arabia in which he won a 51 man battle royal.

Considering he's working against Cesaro, expect the match to be quality but I also expect to just feel a little put off as Cesaro is going to be jobbed out just because Mansoor is, as I mentioned, WWE's token wrestler from Saudi Arabia. Cesaro's been loyal to WWE, the quality of his work has been among the most reliably high in WWE over the course of this decade and, frankly, I feel he deserves to be more than just the talented guy who loses all the time on Raw.

Y 2 Jake
10-23-2019, 04:28 PM
They barely mentioned him during the battle royal he went on to win and as far as I know he's only had one NXT match since.

This is Cesaro's role, has been for his entire WWE run.

Storm Trooper
10-24-2019, 09:29 AM
This match is nothing more than cheaply pandering to the crowd as Mansoor is WWE's token Saudi Arabian wrestler. The last time I even laid eyes on this guy or heard his name mentioned was some 4.5 months back during WWE's last show in Saudi Arabia in which he won a 51 man battle royal.

Considering he's working against Cesaro, expect the match to be quality but I also expect to just feel a little put off as Cesaro is going to be jobbed out just because Mansoor is, as I mentioned, WWE's token wrestler from Saudi Arabia. Cesaro's been loyal to WWE, the quality of his work has been among the most reliably high in WWE over the course of this decade and, frankly, I feel he deserves to be more than just the talented guy who loses all the time on Raw.
Mansoor has done some stuff in NXT.

Yes, he's an NXT jobber, and the guy that's on the card because he's Saudi, but I'll be honest I like Mansoor and want to see them do more with him. And Cesaro is the right guy to wrestle him as he can have a good match with anyone and he can eat loss after loss because, well, he's Cesaro, the Swiss Super-jobber to the stars.