PDA

View Full Version : Crown Jewel - Lacey Evans vs Natalya

BestSportsEntertainer
10-30-2019, 04:03 AM
It's pretty odd that Lacey and Natalya got chosen over Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley. Maybe they refused?

Either way gotta spread that propaganda, right?

Spidey
10-30-2019, 10:52 AM
Horsewomen do enough Firsts. This is really cool.

No goalpost moving from me.

#AbsoluteUnit
10-30-2019, 12:38 PM
Awesome. Good for the WWE

Y 2 Jake
10-30-2019, 03:26 PM
My theory for this crap rematch:

If they get cold feet and cancel then they're not cancelling something people want to see.

Jack-Hammer
10-31-2019, 03:49 AM
Can't say that it's something I personally care to see, we already saw them have four or five matches and neither of them was all that much to write home about.

Nattie is sort of WWE's go to girl, she's their good, loyal girl who's always been willing to do anything the company asks of her. When it comes to overall accomplishments or greatness, Nattie is ultimately going to play second, or maybe even third or fourth, fiddle to people like Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Trish Stratus and Lita. Nattie's good in the ring, she's just a vacuum of personality and charisma that just makes you really not wanna give a crap. So Nattie being one of half of the first women's professional wrestling match to go down in Saudi Arabia will be one of those things that'll be part of her legacy, so good for her.

As for Lacey Evans, I still think she's green as can be. She's come a long way and it's quite obvious that Vince and Paul Heyman are big fans of hers, so this is really the first major sort of feather in her cap.

I don't see the match lasting too long, not at all sure how the crowd will react, but the women will be entirely covered from the neck down in a bodysuit similar to how Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks were for their match in Abu Dhabi back in late 2017. WWE had better pray to God, Allah or whomever they want that there are no wardrobe malfunctions or the shit will hit the fan.

BestSportsEntertainer
10-31-2019, 06:17 AM
Horsewomen do enough Firsts. This is really cool.

No goalpost moving from me.

My problem with this is that it's all for PR.

Stone Cold Tea
10-31-2019, 10:51 AM

Even if it is a PR stunt it's still progress made regardless.

BestSportsEntertainer
10-31-2019, 10:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZFdZnYR44

Spidey
10-31-2019, 11:43 AM

Talk about fans bitching no matter what WWE does or doesn't do.

BestSportsEntertainer
10-31-2019, 11:45 AM
Talk about fans bitching no matter what WWE does or doesn't do.

I mean, they shouldn't hold an event in Saudi Arabia and try to pretend like they're being progressive when they're clearly only doing it for PR.

Spidey
10-31-2019, 12:07 PM
"Pretend like they're being progressive" ...it's still progression? I really don't get this need to bellyache over what a company does for what specific reason. Sure it's PR. But it's also good to see women get a shake at the oil money for a change.

Or would you rather just sit there and have a moan about women not being allowed to compete? Can't have it both ways man.

If you want to get justifiably mad at something, get mad at how wrestlers aren't unionized in the 'E.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-02-2019, 08:46 AM
"Pretend like they're being progressive" ...it's still progression? I really don't get this need to bellyache over what a company does for what specific reason. Sure it's PR. But it's also good to see women get a shake at the oil money for a change.

Or would you rather just sit there and have a moan about women not being allowed to compete? Can't have it both ways man.

If you want to get justifiably mad at something, get mad at how wrestlers aren't unionized in the 'E.

After thinking about this, you're right. It's undeniably progression, even if it's for PR.