PDA

View Full Version : RAW: 11/4: Brockâ??s back.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Nice to have actual starpower on the show.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Can Raw just be 3 hours of Lesnar F5ing everyone?

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Brock beating the shit out of randoms all night looking for Rey would be entertaining television. Jobbers flying everywhere.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:16 PM
I like how they bought a used Lincoln just for Brock to fuck the door up.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Charlotte should stay heel forever

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Charlotte should stay heel forever

It would be best if Andrade knocked her up and she disappeared for a couple years.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Probably yeah. A lot of wrestlers would benefit from some time off.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Oh WWE I expected absolutely nothing and I'm still disappointed.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Brock was so gentle with Dio.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Oh WWE I expected absolutely nothing and I'm still disappointed.

You’re way too young to be that jaded.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 06:45 PM
You’re way too young to be that jaded.

Eh 15 years is a pretty long time. Not compared to others lol.

Natalya's push is really hurting the other women, and honestly she's way too boring to justify it. She won the feud with Lacey and tapped out Asuka tonight, and she's dragging Charlotte way down. I don't get it.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Brockâ??s selling is God-tier.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Eh 15 years is a pretty long time. Not compared to others lol.

Natalya's push is really hurting the other women, and honestly she's way too boring to justify it. She won the feud with Lacey and tapped out Asuka tonight, and she's dragging Charlotte way down. I don't get it.

Her push is only happening just to keep Charlotte and Becky apart for the time being.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Street clothes Seth looks like every CrossFit douche, lol.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:07 PM
The greatest trick Triple H has ever pulled is making everybody forget about the reign of terror because of m’NXT.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:07 PM
mopey Seth..

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:09 PM
mopey Seth..

His new gimmick is millennial wuss, and Trips’ is spelling it out for everybody.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Good lord the UE looks so small when they’re near the main roster.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:10 PM
His new gimmick is millennial wuss, and Trips’ is spelling it out for everybody.

Well, it's working

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 07:11 PM
That was very odd

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:13 PM
That was very odd

Itâ??s a way to keep Seth away from the title because he was the worst drawing champ in history.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:19 PM
We get it. NXT will be invading both shows.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:23 PM
We get it. NXT will be invading both shows.

Iâ??m okay with them sending the bland folks like Finn and Seth back to NXT. Those fans donâ??t care about character as much. They just want that sweet, sweet workrate.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:27 PM
I’m okay with them sending the bland folks like Finn and Seth back to NXT. Those fans don’t care about character as much. They just want that sweet, sweet workrate.

Don't tempt them.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Catalina > everything else tonight

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:31 PM
^ On point.

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 07:39 PM
This whole storyline was apparently all Lana’s idea.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Ehh.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 07:52 PM
I take back what I said about wanting TV-14 back

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Yeah, it's bad though.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Shayna Baszler needs to be in those anti-smoking commercials

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 08:04 PM
LOL

BaconBits
11-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Shayna has a air of legitimacy about her that Ronda didn’t even have.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 08:10 PM
They really should let the Street Profits do their own promos. They could be the top tag team for years and have great singles careers.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Only guy I don't like in the Undisputed Era is Roddy Strong. He just doesn't do anything for me.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-04-2019, 08:32 PM
How long until we find out Adam Cole is actually Michael Cole's son?

klunderbunker
11-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Monday Night Raw
Date: November 4, 2019
Commentators: Dio Maddin, Jerry Lawler, Vic Joseph

It’s going to be a big night around here we have the fallout from the Saudi Arabian show, the fallout from the NXT invasion on Smackdown, and Brock Lesnar is hunting Mysterios. I’m not sure what expect from this show, save for some praise for the great hosts in Saudi Arabia and a rushed build towards Survivor Series. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Red Is Scared (https://kbwrestlingreviews.com/2019/11/04/monday-night-raw-november-4-2019-the-red-is-scared/)

Jack-Hammer
11-05-2019, 03:57 AM
Pretty solid show overall last night, though the crowd sucked. While there wasn't anything mind blowing on last night's show, it certainly wasn't a bad show and merited more of a response than the dead crowd had last night. New York crowds can be iffy sometimes. To be fair though, I also think the crowd spent much of the night waiting for and expecting lots of appearances/interference from the invaders of Team NXT and that didn't really happen a whole helluva lot until the last few minutes of the show. There were some appearances scattered here and there, such as a fun face to face sit down interview segment with Shayna Baszler and Becky Lynch, but most of it was saved for the big show ending brawl.

Last night's show couldn't compare to SmackDown this past Friday as this felt more like a paint by the numbers episode of Raw with some classic Vince booking ideas like Lesnar bullying and beating up anyone who gets in his way, champions getting pinned so that the people who pinned them get title matches in a week or so, murky waters on whether or not someone is supposed to be heel or babyface and a few other things. Part of the problem of Survivor Series under its current format reared its head last night as they try to play up the brand competition for the sake of the show, yet it doesn't exist or gets mentioned the other 11 months out of the year. Also, you see guys working with each other and aiding each other who're supposed to be at each other's throats; for instance, we saw Damien Priest and Pete Dunne out there side by side despite the fact they have a match on this week's NXT episode that's a continuation of a feud that began several weeks ago. You also saw Ciampa, Lee, Riddle and a few others out there who've been involved in programs against the Undisputed Era fighting side by side against the Raw guys. While it's pretty much a big pecker slap to the face of continuity, that's one of the consequences of NXT working programs with Raw and SmackDown given that Vince, rather than Triple H, is going to be making the creative calls.

Jack-Hammer
11-05-2019, 04:01 AM
Shayna has a air of legitimacy about her that Ronda didn’t even have.

I'm thinking part of that stems from the fact that Ronda, whether intentional or not in the beginning, had some sex appeal that Shayna, quite frankly, doesn't really have. After all, at one point, Ronda was out there posing in skimpy bikinis for Sports Illustrated or, at other times, wearing body paint. Ronda had the vibe of a "hot chick" who can fight whereas Shayna just comes off as a badass chick. She didn't have remotely as much success as Ronda did in MMA but I sort of think of her as kind of like what Blackbeard was to piracy in that while he didn't capture nearly as many ships or as much treasure as some of his contemporaries, he had that enduring image of a wild badass who scared the ever loving crap out of anybody who crossed him. Shayna has something like that going onf or me.

Jack-Hammer
11-05-2019, 04:03 AM
They really should let the Street Profits do their own promos. They could be the top tag team for years and have great singles careers.

I agree. Montez Ford especially has charisma that just goes on and on for days. At the same time, at least he's getting a chance to s how off that personality, even if he is being a little silly at times. That's actually a good thing in WWE in that if you're someone who can be charismatic while being silly and people know you can be charismatic while being serious, that counts for a lot in Vince's eyes.

Jack-Hammer
11-05-2019, 04:04 AM
How long until we find out Adam Cole is actually Michael Cole's son?

Michael Cole - "That's my boy, Bay Bay!!!!!!"