PDA

View Full Version : WWE announces signing of Scarlett Bordeaux

BestSportsEntertainer
11-05-2019, 10:41 AM
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/11/wwe-announces-signing-of-scarlett-bordeaux-and-three-more-661763/

She's probably better suited for the diva's era. I'm not sure she'll work out today.

Alex
11-05-2019, 10:49 AM
She'll probably get paid more, but I highly doubt what she did in Impact and the indies is going to make it onto TV, that's way to risque (then again they're doing the Lana/Lashley thing so they may do it). She's not great in the ring but she might be able to make a niche for herself

Jack-Hammer
11-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Scarlett will find herself a place in WWE. She epitomizes tits and ass in modern wrestling, so it probably won't be too much time before she has Vince drooling over her and putting her on the main roster long before she's ready and pushing her into a spot she doesn't have the ability to justify being in.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Scarlett will find herself a place in WWE. She epitomizes tits and ass in modern wrestling, so it probably won't be too much time before she has Vince drooling over her and putting her on the main roster long before she's ready and pushing her into a spot she doesn't have the ability to justify being in.

Having a nice body isn't enough anymore. It certainly can't be your character and identity.

Admittedly I haven't seen much of Scarlett's matches or promos so maybe I'm wrong, but everything I've seen from her goes against everything WWE has done with women in the last 3 or 4 years.

OYDK
11-05-2019, 05:25 PM
I'm assuming they like her look and see potential in her... obviously. I'd bet she gets completely re-invented though and I wouldn't be surprised if they even went as far as changing her name, which WWE has shied away from over the past few years. She seems like a pet-project type signing. I just don't know who's.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
She's got that look, so that will help her out. If the in-ring aspect doesn't work out, she'd be great at a valet. Don't cut her short because of what she did on the indies and whatnot. I am a fan.

mrluck_07
11-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Missed her indies and Impact work so I have no preconceived ideas of her work.