PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch pushes for match with Ronda Rousey

BestSportsEntertainer
11-05-2019, 10:45 AM
https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/becky-lynch-the-world-still-needs-that-one-on-match-with-ronda-rousey/

This is the women's match I'd most like to see at WrestleMania. Becky vs Charlotte and Sasha has happened enough.

SSJPhenom
11-05-2019, 11:40 AM
I can't wait for Rousey to come back, because you nay sayers can bitch all you want to, she was a damn good professional wrestler. Yes she needs work on the mic, but everything else she did, not only well, but she knocked it out of the park IMO. Right now, my absolute favorite full time wrestler in the WWE is Charlotte Flair, but I very much dug Rousey while she was active and I think that when she comes back she can have some damn good one on one match series with Becky and Charlotte. I hope that this happens because, honestly, the men's division is so damn boring right now that it's hard to believe. Becky is absolutely the top star in the WWE right now and it's awesome to see the Women's division being taken seriously and that women are just as big or in some cases even bigger stars than the men. The Fiend would be the top star in the company but they ruined him with that damn HIAC bull crap.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-05-2019, 07:00 PM
I loved watching Rousey. Therefore, I have zero issues if this goes down. Problem is, what do the rest of the 4 Horsewomen do at 'Mania?

BestSportsEntertainer
11-05-2019, 07:05 PM
Although Trish is likely done, I've always wanted to see Sasha and Bayley vs Trish and Lita.

Y 2 Jake
11-06-2019, 03:10 AM
Rousey is the only option to win the Rumble, is she not?

Fire Marshall Bill
11-07-2019, 09:18 PM
I can't wait for Rousey to come back, because you nay sayers can bitch all you want to, she was a damn good professional wrestler. Yes she needs work on the mic, but everything else she did, not only well, but she knocked it out of the park IMO. Right now, my absolute favorite full time wrestler in the WWE is Charlotte Flair, but I very much dug Rousey while she was active and I think that when she comes back she can have some damn good one on one match series with Becky and Charlotte. I hope that this happens because, honestly, the men's division is so damn boring right now that it's hard to believe. Becky is absolutely the top star in the WWE right now and it's awesome to see the Women's division being taken seriously and that women are just as big or in some cases even bigger stars than the men. The Fiend would be the top star in the company but they ruined him with that damn HIAC bull crap.

If one match ruins someone who supposedly would be the top star, they were never top star material.