PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown 11/15

Fire Marshall Bill
11-15-2019, 06:10 PM
DZ is fine as a lackey, but Roode? I wish they handled him better since he showed up. Also, them using Corbin as the team captain ensures theyâ??ll lose.

Fire Marshall Bill
11-15-2019, 06:53 PM
Whereâ??s Bacon when his favorite tag team is here?

Fire Marshall Bill
11-15-2019, 06:54 PM
LDs are nonexistent anymore practically.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
I usually watch Raw live, but Friday is a really bad night for TV.

Fire Marshall Bill
11-15-2019, 08:04 PM
Not sure why theyâ??d use DB like that.

klunderbunker
11-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Smackdown
Date: November 15, 2019
Commentators: Corey Graves, Michael Cole

We’re actually having a normal night this week as opposed to all of the insanity that it has been in recent weeks. I’m hoping we can get somewhere new with the NXT invasion as last week’s show barely saw anything take place on that front. They still need to hammer in some details of the card and that can be done tonight. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

An All Time Bad Opening (https://kbwrestlingreviews.com/2019/11/15/smackdown-november-15-2019-an-all-time-bad-opening/)

Jack-Hammer
11-16-2019, 03:53 AM
Not sure why they’d use DB like that.

Daniel Bryan is essentially the Chris Jericho of WWE now. I've said for a long time, or rather I did before all the various injury issues came about, that Bryan would ultimately wind up in a spot similar to the one Jericho occupied the last number of years he was in WWE. He'd mostly hover around the upper mid-card picture, maybe rarely journey into the tag team picture and make a trip into the main event spot every so often while ultimately putting over other wrestlers without losing any sort of steam or momentum himself. Bryan has done that quite a bit this year with people like Kofi Kingston, Ali, Erick Rowan, Adam Cole and, now, Bray Wyatt. He'll lose to Wyatt, he'll probably wind up looking quite strong doing it and he'll be right back on top of his game in a week or two with the fans being as behind him and interested as they ever were.