PDA

View Full Version : New Arcade Games - v3

Slyfox696
01-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Five new games have just been uploaded. These games have been carefully curated by the late great klunderbunker. If you enjoy them, feel free to stop by his thread and let him know!

Games added:

Mario Jungle Adventure
Monster Bunster
Mummy's Path
Mr. Cube
Mr. Pacman

EDIT: In testing, I had trouble with two of the games loading (Mummy's Path and Mr. Cube). Unfortunately, I do not have time at the moment to work on them. When I get back home later, I'll see what I can do. If anyone is able to get the games loaded and working, please let me know so I don't waste time on them. Thanks!

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
01-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Wait, Late great KB? Did he die?

Lee
01-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Yeah, was announced by saying KB...Deed.

Slyfox696
01-02-2020, 03:47 PM
Wait, Late great KB? Did he die?Ugh, the formatting of text did not carry over. It's fixed now.

klunderbunker
01-03-2020, 06:49 AM
Five new games have just been uploaded. These games have been carefully curated by the late great klunderbunker. If you enjoy them, feel free to stop by his thread and let him know!

Games added:

Mario Jungle Adventure
Monster Bunster
Mummy's Path
Mr. Cube
Mr. Pacman

EDIT: In testing, I had trouble with two of the games loading (Mummy's Path and Mr. Cube). Unfortunately, I do not have time at the moment to work on them. When I get back home later, I'll see what I can do. If anyone is able to get the games loaded and working, please let me know so I don't waste time on them. Thanks!

1. I know you've wanted to kill me before but can you at least let me in on it?

2. Wife: "AND NO ONE REACHED OUT TO ME TO SEE IF HE REALLY DIED???"