PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble: Women's Royal Rumble Match

Jack-Hammer
01-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Generally speaking, the women's Royal Rumble looks to be a pretty wide open field. You're always gonna have certain favorites involves, such as Charlotte and Sasha Banks involved, but there's talk this year that WWE will have 10 women from Raw, 10 from SmackDown and 10 from NXT competing in the match, same thing with the men, but that's just a rumor as of now.

Y 2 Jake
01-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Ronda will in. If not Shayna. If neither then it doesn't matter because they're not built anybody else to the level that they can realistically win.

Except Charlotte. But who wants that.

#AbsoluteUnit
01-13-2020, 05:34 AM
I forgot about Nia Jax. I don't know when she'll return but she could be a surprise entrant. She and Becky have some beef dating back to the build up to Survivor Series '18 when Nia broke her nose.

Storm Trooper
01-22-2020, 08:35 AM
Shayna Baszler or Ronda Rousey are the clear choices. Nia Jax is an outside chance, but I don't see that as a WrestleMania match. Baszler beat her at Survivor Series and Becky jumped her post-match, so I feel like Shayna wants retribution and an NXT performer winning further solidifies NXT as an equal brand with RAW and Smackdown.