PDA

View Full Version : Match Of The Decade

klunderbunker
01-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Here's One Of The Big Ones.

Барбоса
01-13-2020, 04:14 AM
My actual favourite is not on the list - Best vs Beast - so I will have to go for the one that affected me the most and one that I go back and watch again from start to finish from time to time.

Sasha vs Bayley

Stone Cold Tea
01-15-2020, 10:01 AM
Voted Cena Vs Punk as I've only seen a few from that lost. IMO 'Taker vs HHH belongs no where near a list like this. It comes 2nd to Michael's vs Hogan for over acting.

SSJPhenom
01-15-2020, 11:23 AM
Where's 'Taker vs Michaels at 'Mania 26? Anyways, I nominated 'Taker vs HHH from 'Mania 28 because, although it wasn't a master class of chain wrestling and what not, it was a master class in selling and ring psychology. When HBK super kicked 'Taker into the Pedigree, tell me you weren't on the edge of your seat. When Trips was beating 'Taker down with the chair and kept telling HBK to stop the match or he will, tell me you weren't feeling that. It was an amazing match in terms of storytelling and phycology and thus I think it belongs here.

Skairipa
01-15-2020, 08:31 PM
Gargano vs Ciampa is one of the best matches, if not the best, I've ever seen. Easy choice for me.