PDA

View Full Version : Rookie/Newcomer Of The Decade

klunderbunker
01-12-2020, 09:12 PM
Nice to meet you.

Echelon
01-13-2020, 01:18 AM
Went with Ronda. Lots of people were thinking she was going to be the drizzling shits but she turned out to be one of the best performers on an already stacked with talent female roster.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
01-13-2020, 02:57 AM
I vote Charlotte simply because of her success with championship reigns.

Storm Trooper
01-13-2020, 03:25 AM
I viewed it as who had the best rookie year of everyone, as it is unfair to include everything that happened after the rookie year since they weren't new anymore. Ronda Rouseys rookie (and as of now only) year is arguably the greatest rookie year of any professional wrestler. She was dominant, had good matches, and at the end of it she main evented WrestleMania, the biggest show of the year, something that was previously unattainable for Women. Yes Becky Lynch won that match, but Ronda Rousey is the reason the match went on last.

Fallout
01-13-2020, 04:06 PM
I viewed it as who had the best rookie year of everyone, as it is unfair to include everything that happened after the rookie year since they weren't new anymore. Ronda Rouseys rookie (and as of now only) year is arguably the greatest rookie year of any professional wrestler. She was dominant, had good matches, and at the end of it she main evented WrestleMania, the biggest show of the year, something that was previously unattainable for Women. Yes Becky Lynch won that match, but Ronda Rousey is the reason the match went on last.

That's a fair point. I voted Charlotte as she impressed me the most out of everyone there over the decade, but by that metric, Rousey definitely comes out on top.

SSJPhenom
01-15-2020, 11:34 AM
It has to be Rousey. As has been stated; she had the absolute greatest rookie year out of any wrestler ever.