PDA

View Full Version : Survivor 36

A11
03-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Cant be assed checking here and WZ, so i'll drag this one across here before it gets started over there.

Think this season could be good. Nice to see that people still havent learnt that playing hard early is a mistake. Gonzalez going around and whispering was her death wish and I think had she not done that Donathon would be gone. Donathon could be my pick to win it, if he can get through these early votes where "weak" players are going to get chopped.

Big fan of the ghost island concept, something I didnt think I would be. Hoping that there is a twist on the tribe shuffle and the two tribes go to three before we go back to two and then the merge as we saw back when Jeremy won

Sully
03-04-2018, 05:03 PM
I don't know last season was so bad that I think it killed any enthusiasm I had left for this show.

Is the cast any better than last year? Or do we just have B versions of already annoying enough former survivors?

A11
03-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Obviously there are always going to be similarities in cast because they get certain people to target certain demographics. However, I dont think this cast are discount versions of previous contestants

Skairipa
03-04-2018, 11:35 PM
I already like the concept of this season, it's interesting. I was hoping the Seth Rogan look alike would survive the early votes and stick around but sadly he did not. I just hope they don't go too idol crazy this year.

Sully
03-05-2018, 09:28 PM
So I gave it a chance. I think I'm gonna be able to get into this season, already way better than last year's dud.

I like the gym teacher and the mafia guy the best. Hate the mafia guy's rival...the male model Chris. Hated homsince the opening minutes. Hope he goes soon.

Mafia guy reminds me of Russell. The fake idol move was smart but I think he did it wrong. He told him he has am idol when he really does in fact have one. He needs to get rid of that thing fast. He should've had someone, specifically Chris, find the fake idol themselves thinking they are safe.

I already like the concept of this season, it's interesting. I was hoping the Seth Rogan look alike would survive the early votes and stick around but sadly he did not. I just hope they don't go too idol crazy this year.

Nah, Seth Rogen needed to go. He was alright in the first half, but he got super annoying and awkward the more the episode went on. Fake idol move was worth a try but my man the gym teacher was on top of that shit.

I like the Asian guy James too.

A11
03-08-2018, 06:03 AM
-"I'm not going to play dumb"
-Refuses to believe that a guy that just showed you that he went to the effort of creating a fake idol would not have tried to find the actual idol
Brilliant stuff there from Libby

There has to be more to Ghost Island than just the one game each week, or they've half assed this concept