Tag Team of the Year - Lucha Bros
Best Interviews - Chris Jericho
Promotion of the Year - NJPW
Most Outstanding TV Show - AEW Dynamite
Match of the Year - WIll Ospreay vs Shingo Takagi
Feud of the Year - Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano
Most Improved - Lance Archer
Most Charismatic - Chris Jericho
Best Technical Wrestler - Zack Sabre Jr.
Best Brawler - Tomohiro Ishii
Best High-flyer - Will Ospreay
Most Overrated - Baron Corbin
Most Underrated - Shorty G
Rookie of the Year - Jungle Boy
Best Non-Wrestler - Paul Heyman
Best TV Announcer - Kevin Kelly
Worst TV Announcer - Corey Graves
Best Major Wrestling Show - AEW Double or Nothing
Worst Major Show - WWE Super ShowDown
Best Wrestling Maneuver - Will Ospreay's Storm Breaker
Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic - WWE continuing business in Saudi Arabia
Worst TV Show - WWE RAW
Worst Match of the Year - Seth Rollins vs The Fiend
Worst Feud of the Year - Seth Rollins vs The Fiend
Worst Promotion of the Year - WWE
Best Booker - Gedo
Promoter of the Year - Tony Khan
Best Gimmick - The Fiend
Worst Gimmick - Shorty G

All fine choices except ROH was easily the worst major promotion and I'd give Takeover: New York the slight edge over Double or Nothing.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Everything WWE = Bad

Everything non-WWE = Good

Spidey
03-05-2020, 08:59 PM
Bitch all year about WWE and be surprised it doesn't win arbitrary awards. Sounds right.

Yaz
03-05-2020, 09:50 PM
WON readers, who vote on the awards, are pretty biased toward indie stuff and against WWE. Its clearer than ever before considering that AEW was only on TV about two and a half months in 2019.

That said, the awards are meaningless for the most part and while I'm sure the guy who do win enjoy the recognition, it isn't like WWE is going to change course because they won worst promotion.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-06-2020, 04:41 AM
Everything WWE = Bad

Everything non-WWE = Good

Tbf WWE deserved most of the negative categories.

Shorty G was the worst gimmick. Rollins and Fiend's HIAC match was terrible. Super ShowDown is almost always a good option for worst show of the year. I can't think of a worse announcer than Graves. Corbin was the most overpushed.

But other stuff like WWE getting the worst promotion over ROH and Dynamite being show of the year despite only being around 3 months show a clear bias.

Fallout
03-06-2020, 04:44 AM
LOL @ Corey Graves being the worst announcer, he's the best heel colour since Jerry Lawler. I'm willing to wager that's solely for his Twitter behaviour, and Corny probably got a bunch of votes too. Vic Joseph deserved that more than anyone.

Kevin Kelly being the best surprised me. Would have gone Excalibur myself.

Storm Trooper
03-06-2020, 04:58 AM
LOL @ Corey Graves being the worst announcer, he's the best heel colour since Jerry Lawler. I'm willing to wager that's solely for his Twitter behaviour, and Corny probably got a bunch of votes too. Vic Joseph deserved that more than anyone.

Kevin Kelly being the best surprised me. Would have gone Excalibur myself.
Kevin Kelly should be worst. He is the drizzling shits.

Or JR but that's blasphemy for the idiots to say a guy from the 90's is the worst in 2019.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-06-2020, 05:28 AM
Tbf WWE deserved most of the negative categories.

No argument there.

klunderbunker
03-06-2020, 01:47 PM
WWE deserved a lot of them, but Raw as worst TV show and WWE as worst promotion are laughable.

Raw isn't even the worst WWE show and Ring of Honor went from the Garden to barely drawing 100 people at major shows, complete with a fan in the front row falling asleep during a World Title match at a pay per view. How that's better than WWE is beyond me.

And yeah, Dynamite and Tony Khan winning Best show and Booker of the Year with so little time together is, uh, stretching it. A lot.

Storm Trooper
03-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Wrestler of the Year (best overall) - Chris Jericho
Most Overrated - Baron Corbin
All fine choices except ROH was easily the worst major promotion and I'd give Takeover: New York the slight edge over Double or Nothing.
How is Baron Corbin overrated when everyone rates him as shit. He actually isn't shit, which means he should be most UNDERRATED. Overbooked yes, but overrated fuck no.

And Jericho over Adam Cole is laughable to me. Jericho had 4 matches in the first 9 months of the year. Cole was on top all year and had as many (if not more) top-tier matches. Jericho was awesome in 2019 but Cole was around all year and just as good.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Overrated by the company, not fans