PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 36 - John Cena vs The Fiend

BestSportsEntertainer
03-09-2020, 04:38 PM
This should've been for the championship, but goodness I'm super excited for this. This is as good of a consolation prize as you can get.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Not really pumped for this as others will be. I expect The Fiend to walk out the winner here, but this should be a good one.

Y 2 Jake
03-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Should be a quick one. Cena has a second, more important career now.

Jack-Hammer
03-22-2020, 08:59 AM
One would think that this match would result in Bray Wyatt decisively beating John Cena. I mean, it's the logical thing to do considering Cena is very much a part timer now, shows up once or twice a year before heading back to his acting career and Bray Wyatt is a young, entertaining, very over member of the roster that fans have embraced. Yeah...you'd think that but, then again, it was essentially the same situation with Bill Goldberg and the result was Bray Wyatt losing in 3 minutes to a 53 year old man not good enough to carry Wyatt's bags.

What's all that mean? It means there's a very good chance that Bray Wyatt is jobbed out to John Cena at WrestleMania...AGAIN. Why? Frankly, because Vincent Kennedy McMahon is too fucking stupid to admit even to himself that he is the single worst enemy and biggest threat to the prosperity of his own company since the mid to late 90s rise of WCW.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-22-2020, 10:23 AM
Fiend is 100% going over Cena

The days of â??Super Cenaâ? are long gone. Cena has put over Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura, Elias, and Bray Wyatt himself all on free TV since going part-time. Wrestling is no longer Cenaâ??s top priority.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-22-2020, 04:57 PM
This match would have been more intriguing if Bray still had the title.

smarkmouth
03-23-2020, 05:24 PM
So the rumour going around now is that this match is going to get the full cinematic treatment a la Final Deletion/House of Horrors. Why the fuck not?

Undying
03-23-2020, 05:47 PM
Why? Frankly, because Vincent Kennedy McMahon is too fucking stupid to admit even to himself that he is the single worst enemy and biggest threat to the prosperity of his own company since the mid to late 90s rise of WCW.

I hope you bought enough lotion to last you through quarantine.

Cena should win. If nothing else to ignite more entertaining comments online.

smarkmouth
03-30-2020, 11:44 PM
If they go full-cinema then I demand that there's a spot where John Cena actually turns invisible.