PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 36 officially moved to the performance center

BestSportsEntertainer
03-16-2020, 05:09 PM
https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wrestlemania-tampa-bay-cancelled-relocated-wwe-performance-center

Seems like the best move given the circumstances.

Y 2 Jake
03-16-2020, 05:21 PM
Some Mania matches typically play out in silence anyway. It'll feel longer though.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-16-2020, 05:41 PM
Yeah, no way Vince was going on without 'Mania.

OYDK
03-16-2020, 09:00 PM
Without the crowd and the pomp, it's just going to feel like an extremely long PPV. This Mania will be remembered forever, for all the wrong reasons.

Spidey
03-16-2020, 11:37 PM
https://www.kayfabenews.com/god-finally-gets-revenge-for-2006-loss-to-mcmahon/

Echelon
03-17-2020, 01:30 AM
Without the crowd and the pomp, it's just going to feel like an extremely long PPV. This Mania will be remembered forever, for all the wrong reasons.

I dunno dude. We could look back at this one with fondness. WWE has the opportunity to make the best out of an extremely bad and tough situation. I'm interested to see what they do with it.

Y 2 Jake
03-17-2020, 03:58 AM
At the very least they have to create a crowd or druids for the Undertaker match.

Storm Trooper
03-17-2020, 05:25 AM
At the very least they have to create a crowd or druids for the Undertaker match.
No they don't. Did you see Taker on RAW? He looked like a regular guy when he power-walked to the ring in like 5 seconds.

AJ make this about the man, and I'm still hoping we get the man at WrestleMania, not the gimmick. Not the Deadman, not the American Badass. Just the man, going to the ring and beating the crap out of AJ Styles.

Y 2 Jake
03-17-2020, 08:25 AM
The man The Undertaker is a husk. I want, it needs, bells and whistles.

Slyfox696
03-17-2020, 08:41 AM
It's definitely going to be interesting. I wonder how they'll mic the show, because the last thing you want is to hear the wrestlers calling the spots. I wonder if they'll get the roster not on the card to be the audience. Lots of questions, but none of which are going to have a great answer.

EnviousDominous
03-17-2020, 09:29 AM
What urks me is that the WWE did a great job getting Drew ready for his big day. I think that his and Rhea's matches are the only ones that I was excited about. Everyone was on point with putting Drew over, I was very impressed with Brock's sportsmanship as well. Now...dear Lord. Drew and Brock are going to shout and grunt through this match, where if Drew wins he'll be without the crowd pop he (and the WWE) deserves. Not to mention how stupid it'll look if Drew feeds off of the...nothing to break out of a devastating submission hold.

I say, pair Drew back up with Heath. Maybe even dig up Jinder to add some moral support. I'm just saying, give Drew someone to cheer him on through the difficult moments and to celebrate with him if he wins. Same for Rhea.

The other matches? Meh, fuck those matches.

Sufferin' Succotash
03-17-2020, 11:56 AM
Vince's dream WM. No booing at Reigns.

Echelon
03-17-2020, 03:28 PM
Wondering if Taker comes out on his bike with Michelle and we get the return of Big Evil. Post match Michelle drops AJ with his own finisher. Would lol.