PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 36 - AJ Styles vs Undertaker

BestSportsEntertainer
03-17-2020, 03:42 PM
Who's ready to see Allen Jones vs Mark Calaway?

Spidey
03-17-2020, 03:48 PM
They should drive home how staged everything is by calling out their moves before they do them. Perfect time to.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-17-2020, 04:00 PM
I'll watch it, I'll react to it, but it's just "meh" for me at the moment.

Y 2 Jake
03-17-2020, 04:14 PM
Undertaker must be blissfully unaware that Styles struggled to have engaging encounters with Owens, Joe, Nakamura and others.

Jack-Hammer
03-22-2020, 08:44 AM
I'm not expecting a whole helluva lot from this match. Taker turns 55 in two days time and in order to minimize the chance of him being hurt during this match, expect him to be in control for a good 95% of the match with Style taking most of the significant bumps. If the match makes it to 10 minutes, I'll be surprised but I see it peaking at somewhere in the 7 to 8 minute range with Styles eating a Tombstone, Taker collects his million dollar paycheck and rides off into the sunset once again.

Jack-Hammer
03-24-2020, 07:19 AM
As of last night, this match is going to be a "Boneyard Match." Immediately, I assumed that this was just another name for either a Casket Match or a Buried Alive Match and it seems to be the latter based on an article to be found at WWE.com. The article refers to it as â??The Deadmanâ??s signature boutâ?. It also teases AJ Styles ending up in a â??holeâ?. Here is an excerpt from WWE.com on the match:

"In his latest diatribe against The Last Outlaw and Michelle McCool, Styles all but admitted he wanted the legendary Undertaker of WrestleManias past, and in order to do so he offered to turn their WrestleMania match into The Deadmanâ??s signature bout: A â??Boneyard Match.â? The Phenomenal One capped off the whole thing by promising to literally bury The Undertaker in their family plot. The bravado on display here was, for what itâ??s worth, incredible; that AJ Styles sure can talk. He might just be talking himself into a hole."

Y 2 Jake
03-24-2020, 01:54 PM
Buried Alive and a Last Man Standing match on a show to be held during a pandemic. Cool.

Fallout
03-25-2020, 07:09 AM
The build is driving me nuts. I love AJ and Undertaker, and I want to see them in the ring together, but if there's any story that doesn't need the "shoot" treatment, it's this one.

We're one step away from having AJ cut a promo as an Uncle Fester/Judge Doom hybrid.