PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 36 - Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins

BestSportsEntertainer
03-17-2020, 03:49 PM
Thanks to the endless 6-man tags, I feel like I've seen this match five times already. This should be a big deal, but it's just there.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-17-2020, 03:58 PM
This should be a big deal, but it's just there.

Exactly my thoughts.

Y 2 Jake
03-17-2020, 04:16 PM
I concur. But I still would've just gone for Rollins and friends vs. Owens and the n.W.o (or whoever) and saved the singles match for another show.

Jack-Hammer
03-22-2020, 08:55 AM
It should be a good match but I'm already tired of this program. We've seen so many different match combinations during this program featuring these two, not to mention all the numerous times Owens has gotten beaten up by the faction on top of all the matches, that it doesn't feel all that fresh. As usual, WWE oversaturated fans with the feud by constantly featuring matches, repetitive promo segments with little to no way to differentiate them from what happened the week before and some bizarre booking decisions. So yeah, all in all, what's gone down over the course of this program is pretty much par for the course for WWE these days.

As to who wins, it doesn't really matter. WWE has in no uncertain terms let fans already know weeks in advance that Lesnar vs. McIntyre, Goldberg vs. Reigns and Edge vs. Orton, MAYBE Rhea vs. Charlotte, are the only matches that matter.

Undying
03-23-2020, 05:43 PM
This match was lame when they did it 100 times in the fall of 2016 and itâ??s still lame. Owens can be quite entertaining but Rollins having the personality of drywall sucks anything out of the interest I have for his feuds.