PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlingrumors.net

klunderbunker
04-17-2020, 12:59 AM
Wrestlingrumors.net

I'm not sure how many of you know about this place but it's a rather good site for daily wrestling news and rumors. Granted I might be a bit biased because I write a good chunk of the material that goes up there. Like so many other sites, it's taking some hits at the moment and could always use some extra support. I'd appreciate it if you check it out for your daily wrestling news needs as we can always use the extra traffic. If you happen to click on some ads here and there, I wouldn't be opposed.

Check it out if you have the time. If nothing else, see what's on my mind on Wednesdays as I have an exclusive column there, plus random reviews on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I do live coverage of all major shows as well, save for NXT as I do Dynamite live.

It's also stickied at the top of every page in case you forget about it.

KB

Storm Trooper
04-17-2020, 07:07 AM
I use the website for everything (except your recaps as I use your website for the reviews which are the recaps + grade)

I love the redesign, as it loads a lot better. Unfortunately I seem to not get any of the embedded videos to load right now.

klunderbunker
04-17-2020, 09:02 AM
I use the website for everything (except your recaps as I use your website for the reviews which are the recaps + grade)

I love the redesign, as it loads a lot better. Unfortunately I seem to not get any of the embedded videos to load right now.

Much appreciated.

What platform are you using to get on?

#AbsoluteUnit
04-17-2020, 11:40 AM
I visit that site from time to time. However though, I'm usually on your own site regarding reviews and whatnot.

BestSportsEntertainer
04-17-2020, 02:25 PM
I love the redesign. I'll definitely be on there more often.

Storm Trooper
04-17-2020, 05:38 PM
Much appreciated.

Firefox.

klunderbunker
04-17-2020, 08:23 PM
Firefox.

Odd. They're just YouTube videos most of the time.

klunderbunker
04-17-2020, 08:24 PM
I visit that site from time to time. However though, I'm usually on your own site regarding reviews and whatnot.

Much appreciated. That actually made me smile.

I love the redesign. I'll definitely be on there more often.

Much appreciated. They put in some good effort on the redesign.

Storm Trooper
04-18-2020, 07:28 AM
Odd. They're just YouTube videos most of the time.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/even-nxt-releases-take-place-friday/ says it has a clip, and it isn't there.

I turned off my Ad Blocker to see if that's what the problem was and I get the ads but still no video.

klunderbunker
04-19-2020, 09:45 AM
https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/even-nxt-releases-take-place-friday/ says it has a clip, and it isn't there.

I turned off my Ad Blocker to see if that's what the problem was and I get the ads but still no video.

That's odd as I can see all three. Honestly I'm not sure what to tell you.

Alex
04-19-2020, 02:56 PM
I dig it. I like having the little opinion piece at the end of the articles. Makes it seem like actual effort went into the reporting and not just a simple copy/paste job.

It works a bit weird on my phone but that might just be either A) the phone or B) The browser I use

Slyfox696
04-19-2020, 10:25 PM

I turned off my Ad Blocker to see if that's what the problem was and I get the ads but still no video.I'm not having problems either (using Firefox). Can you try a different browser and see if it works in a different browser?

Storm Trooper
04-20-2020, 02:30 AM
Much appreciated.

Firefox.

I'm not having problems either (using Firefox). Can you try a different browser and see if it works in a different browser?
I'm an idiot.

I'm not using Firefox, I'm using Microsoft Edge.

It worked on Firefox.

klunderbunker
04-20-2020, 09:21 PM
I'm an idiot.

I'm not using Firefox, I'm using Microsoft Edge.

It worked on Firefox.

I see. I'll mention it to our tech guy.