PDA

View Full Version : Velveteen Dream is a pedophile

Fallout
04-24-2020, 04:13 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/g7coob/audio_of_velveteen_dream_interacting_with_minors/

There's a slim possibility this is fake, but it's very unlikely.

There really aren't any words for this. His name won't be among them in the WWE going forward I imagine.

#AbsoluteUnit
04-24-2020, 05:02 PM
Oh man.

Y 2 Jake
04-24-2020, 05:04 PM
If I'm being positive, at least we won't have to see him being flattened out by main roster booking.

BestSportsEntertainer
04-24-2020, 05:09 PM
This entire year just sucks

Alex
04-25-2020, 01:11 AM
Wasn't Enzo supposed to be guilty as well and it turns out he was innocent

I'll wait for the results of an actual investigation and not go off stuff posted on Reddit

Jack-Hammer
04-25-2020, 05:54 AM
I don't buy into it, not yet anyway. His claim that his phone was hacked is highly plausible and believable as it happens to people all the time. There's going to be an investigation into it so I'm going to do the adult thing and actually wait and see if the man's guilty before proclaiming him so.

As of right now, the only think the kid is truly guilty of is being stupid. Yet again, someone stores nude pics of themselves on their phone, they get hacked and embarrassing footage makes it onto the internet. To make it even dumber, Dream is a celebrity and that only makes him more of a target than your average joe. It'd be another humorous tidbit if a pic of his junk hadn't been sent to some underage kid somewhere, which could mean prison time for somebody, possibly even being put on the sex offender registry for life.

Fallout
04-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Wasn't Enzo supposed to be guilty as well and it turns out he was innocent

I'll wait for the results of an actual investigation and not go off stuff posted on Reddit

I mean, obviously the jury's still out, but the Enzo situation was a different barrel of fish. He didn't inform WWE that he was being investigated, and there was a lot less initial evidence presented against him. From what I remember, the woman making the accusations wasn't underaged either in the Enzo case. I'd say this is more serious still, and I wouldn't blame WWE for not wanting to take the flak, especially if the allegations are true.