PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse

BestSportsEntertainer
04-27-2020, 11:42 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/27/pentagon-releases-three-ufo-videos-taken-by-us-navy-pilots

What could possibly be next?

Alex
04-28-2020, 07:14 AM
People laugh at Tom Cruise for being a Scientologist and Tom Delonge for believing in aliens but when they invade and take them to alien utopia and we're left on a nuked, flooded wasteland they'll be the ones laughing

OYDK
04-28-2020, 01:54 PM
Do people still not believe in aliens? There's trillions of planets in the universe, I doubt we're the only one with intelligent life.

Fallout
04-29-2020, 04:56 AM
Do people still not believe in aliens? There's trillions of planets in the universe, I doubt we're the only one with intelligent life.

My summation is that there's life out there, but not of any kind of sentience and not beyond our equivalent of bacteria. It would be manifest in a form that is truly alien to any depiction of aliens in fiction for sure.

Y 2 Jake
04-29-2020, 03:59 PM
Aliens? Sure. Holidays to Earth? Nah.

Fire Marshall Bill
04-29-2020, 06:03 PM
I?ve seen the movie Evolution. Aliens are real.

#AbsoluteUnit
04-29-2020, 08:40 PM
My summation is that there's life out there, but not of any kind of sentience and not beyond our equivalent of bacteria. It would be manifest in a form that is truly alien to any depiction of aliens in fiction for sure.

Pretty much this.

klunderbunker
04-30-2020, 12:13 AM
I can certainly accept that there is something out there. I just need something a little more concrete to believe it than these often grainy, unfocused videos (I haven't watched these).

OYDK
04-30-2020, 08:23 PM
I don’t have a problem believing that an intelligent species from a neighbouring galaxy has found a way to explore the universe in more comprehensive ways than ours. Then again, I also don’t have a problem believing that these UFOs are actually government craft and they just don’t want to tell the public for whatever reason.

It’d be nice if the aliens just invaded so we could know once and for all. Would really cap the year off.