PDA

View Full Version : Alberto's Destiny To Be In Jail?

Alex
05-11-2020, 06:01 AM
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/05/more-alberto-del-rio-sexual-assault-charge-details-670161/

So Alberto Del Rio/El Patron seems to have landed himself in major trouble and is accused of sexually assaulting a woman and threatening to throw her child in the road.

He's proven to be a nutcase before so this does seem plausible. Even if he's not found guilty his career is done. If Enzo still has a black cloud over him then Del Rio definitely will

Jack-Hammer
05-11-2020, 06:33 AM
If this is true, and there does seem to be a lot of truth to it as she at least has photos showcasing some of what he'd done to her, then I say lock him up. I've got no sympathy or tolerance for rapists, I've dealt with too many of them. The fallout of his break up with Paige a few years back is a good example that the guy has little respect for women as he really just laid into her with some horribly nasty insults.

WWE dodged a bullet by not bringing this guy back as something like this, at this moment in time, is the last thing they need. Raw's ratings are in the gutter, WWE as a whole is and has been under fire by some for continuing to operate during the pandemic and Vince is alleged to be even more of his rocker than he normally is.

#AbsoluteUnit
05-11-2020, 07:57 AM
Wow, read the entire article. Question though, how is he only getting sexual assault? There's at least 2-3 other crimes there.

Y 2 Jake
05-11-2020, 02:31 PM
WWE won't have the same trouble erasing him from history as they did Benoit.

Storm Trooper
05-11-2020, 06:41 PM
To be fair, Alberto is about 92747474 times better at wrestling than Enzo, so he had a better chance at wrestling again if he iw cleared of these charges.

That being said if there is any truth to this story than here can go straight to hell and never step in a squared circle again.

OYDK
05-12-2020, 01:23 AM
More and more disturbing shit coming out about this. Looks more like rape than sexual assault. Guy is probably going away for a long time.