PDA

View Full Version : Jaxson Ryker

Yer Maw
06-02-2020, 09:01 AM
Ruined his career? Or gonna get a huge push from Vince?

Storm Trooper
06-02-2020, 09:46 AM
They can just get rid of him and keep Cutler and Blake as the Forgotten Sons and not lose anything, since Ryker never wrestles.

Y 2 Jake
06-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Always assumed he was a lefty.

Fire Marshall Bill
06-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Our country is so stupid right now.

#AbsoluteUnit
06-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Nia Jaxsin Ryker.

Sorry I found that online.

Jack-Hammer
06-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Meh, I don't think it'll impact his career one way or another unless he starts behaving backstage like some jackass the way Big Cass did. As far as economic issues go, I'm sure Vince is onboard with just about everything Trump does. However, Vince is NOT a social conservative by any stretch of the imagination, at least based on what I've read. He supports same sex marriage, he supports stricter gun laws, abortion is a non-issue with him, he's not religious at all from what I've heard and there've never been any concrete accusations of racist remarks or behavior out of him. He's a bit sexist, that's pretty obvious, but even that has mellowed out. Of course, the man's an absolute control freak but you don't have to be liberal or conservative for that. Personally, when it comes to Donald Trump, I don't think that he particularly believes in anything. If he ran under the Democratic ticket, he'd probably do almost everything he could to go as far left as he could get away with just as he's going as far as he can to the right as a Republican. I think one reason he chose to run as a Republican is because he knows how to play right wing conservatives, especially social conservatives, like Earl Scruggs played a fucking banjo/

Remember, Big Cass was an ardent Trump supporter and went out of his way to let everyone know about it in no uncertain terms backstage. I think it led to some friction because I remember reading that he just kept going on and on about how great Trump was while knowing it was pissing off a lot of people in the locker room.

If Ryker does flop out of NXT and/or WWE as a whole, maybe he can take the Broduc Clay route and go to work for Fox News.

BestSportsEntertainer
06-05-2020, 04:08 PM
His tweet is getting more attention, but his Facebook post is a lot worse.

https://twitter.com/Archangel_DJ718/status/1267695943698337793

Fire Marshall Bill
06-05-2020, 05:48 PM
No. What baffles me, Chad, is how you could be so stupid as to post something that ignorant. My goodness what a fucktard.