PDA

View Full Version : What happens to Otis and the MITB briefcase?

BestSportsEntertainer
06-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Does he actually cash in on the Universal Champion? Does he win the championship? Do they wait until fans get back? Could Mandy turn on him?

Y 2 Jake
06-10-2020, 03:03 AM
Does he give the briefcase to Mandy? This is WWE, she'll become a devious bitch eventually.

Yer Maw
06-10-2020, 03:17 AM
He cashes it in like RVD but Tucker comes back and costs him the match.

Fire Marshall Bill
06-10-2020, 10:06 AM
He cashes it in like RVD but Tucker comes back and costs him the match.

Plausible. It?d be disappointing, going from a main event match to a feud with Tucker, but Otis is never going to be a main event staple and Tucker will practically disappear when the tag team ends because he just doesn?t have much going for him. It would get Otis back to the mid card where?s he?s more suited.

I still don?t like it though. Currently, Otis is a feel good story which hopefully creative can maintain. A main event build up ruined by someone like Tucker would be so deflating.

I don?t like Mandy turning on him because a male/female feud never gets true redemption. I honestly wouldn?t be surprised if he cashed in for the tag belts. Faces are kayfabe stupid and it?s never been done before. And Otis?s character showing loyalty would fit.

Him giving it to Mandy would be too stupid in my opinion. Besides the women having their own MITB, it would be giving up his dream. Besides, Mandy isn?t good enough in the ring to hold a title. In the past that wouldn?t matter as much, but these days people actually pay attention.

This is one of the few MITBs that?s hard to predict. I?m betting they have no idea either and he?ll hold it awhile. Maybe too long and it?ll be too late.