PDA

View Full Version : RAW draws lowest rating ever, and football is only 2 months away.

BestSportsEntertainer
07-18-2020, 12:25 AM
Assuming the NFL season isn't cancelled and WWE still doesn't have full arenas. Two big assumptions but you have to prepare for the worst.

What would you do, and what do you think WWE will do?

Their biggest stars aren't available. Reigns and Becky are out. Undertaker is retired. Edge is injured. Cena, Goldberg, and Lesnar seem to be the only options, with Brock being the most likely. However like many others, I'm sick of Brock. Fans even got sick of Hogan eventually. You can only do the same things so many times. I have no idea what's going to happen, but things really aren't looking good.

Fire Marshall Bill
07-18-2020, 09:03 PM
Eh... I?ve never given a shit about ratings. The entire profession is on a downturn because of this. No crowds=less fun. I?m not a fan of crowds who are annoying or go into business for themselves, but it?s certainly better than this. Might as well have canned sound since the audience is scripted. Either way, Raw is still the biggest game in town. It?s not going away until AEW, NXT, and Smackdown are gone first.

You thinking they might move days? That?s unlikely. But yes, the ratings will be probably the lowest ever if/when week 1 hits.

Y 2 Jake
07-19-2020, 06:53 AM
I wonder if the steady decrease in ratings will be attributed to McIntyre instead of legitimate reasons. They do love a scapegoat.

#AbsoluteUnit
07-19-2020, 10:18 AM
Ratings haven't mattered since the 90's. Even with the low rating, it's not like USA will take RAW off the air. I'm not too worried here, we're still living in a pandemic.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
07-19-2020, 02:50 PM
Cue Brock's entrance music, it's the only thing Vince knows how to do instead of actually building big stars like he used to be able to do.