PDA

View Full Version : NXT TakeOver: WarGames: The Undisputed Era VS. Pat McAfee, Lorcan, Burch & Pete Dunne

Jack-Hammer
11-19-2020, 08:11 AM
In case you didn't already know based on NXT's ending last night, and the general build over the past few weeks, this match was made official earlier today.

The Undisputed Era have bene staples of WarGames since NXT revived the concept and they're coming back for the fourth consecutive year. McAfee, Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch and Pete Dunne seem like a motley crew but they work well enough. McAfee is already among the best talkers in all of wrestling, Burch & Lorcan are a solid tag team who're just a lot of fun in their matches and Pete Dunne reminds me, in some ways, of an English Chris Benoit when he wants to.

As has been the case the previous three WarGames, I've little doubt this match will be a ton of fun and it'll probably be McAfee who does the big spot off top of the cage this year. As for the winner, I expect McAfee and the boys will come out on top as they need the momentum to set themselves up as NXT's new dominant faction.

Y 2 Jake
11-19-2020, 12:08 PM
I don't really like War Games and that's all I've really got to say on the subject.

Other than a plea for this to be Undisputed Era's NXT swansong.