PDA

View Full Version : Brodie Lee passes away at 41

BestSportsEntertainer
12-26-2020, 07:50 PM
He was way too young. RIP.

OYDK
12-26-2020, 08:24 PM
What the fuck man. This is a really sad, terrible, messed up day.

Storm Trooper
12-26-2020, 08:29 PM
RIP. Absolutely heartbreaking.

This was from the AEW Spoilers from the Holiday Bash show. (https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhall/full-spoilers-next-weeks-aew-holiday-bash-special/)

* Bonus Segment: Brodie Lee Jr. defeats Kenny Omega to win the AEW World Title. (This was not a real title change). Kenny joins the Bucks in the ring and they offer a spot in The Elite to Brodie Lee Jr. (Brodie?s 8 year old son). Dark Order comes out and starts a brawl that leads to Kenny and Brodie Jr. having a championship match. Brodie Jr. jumps on Kenny?s back, taps him out with a rear naked choke, and is announced by Justin Roberts as the new AEW World Champion. Fun stuff that I?m guessing was a Christmas present for Brodie?s kid. Could have been shot for some kind of fever dream segment for BTE or Dark Order?s YouTube stuff, but was probably just a fun thing for the kid.

The reason they did that now is clear and it fucking sucks that they needed to do that. Great job by AEW.

#AbsoluteUnit
12-27-2020, 12:43 AM
41 is too young, RIP.

Smally
12-27-2020, 02:31 AM
Awful news. Didn?t see much of him but what I did I enjoyed a lot. A charismatic guy who I believed could have gone to the top given time. RIP

Fallout
12-27-2020, 02:52 AM
I'm still trying to process this. Must have been a particularly aggressive form of cancer; he took part in newlegacyinc's cancer charity stream just a few months back with Austin Creed.

Keeping his family and friends in my thoughts during this difficult time.

smarkmouth
12-28-2020, 10:25 PM
Know what I liked about Brodie?

I challenge you to name an era he wouldn't have been able to make a living.

This one hit me hard. Hardest since Eddie.