PDA

View Full Version : The most ridiculous things you've ever heard

BestSportsEntertainer
01-07-2021, 05:48 PM
I wasn't going to make a thread about this, but some of these are so insane I wanted to share them.

All of these came in the last year from my family:
- Slavery was good for black people.
- The Civil War wasn't about slavery.
- The Earth is flat.
- Michelle Obama is a man.
- Every Muslim is a radical who wants to kill you.
- The election was rigged.
- The Trump supporters who stormed the capitol were actually Antifa.
- Mike Pence and Fox News have turned against Trump.

How can you be so disconnected from reality?

Stone Cold Tea
01-08-2021, 03:01 AM
CM Punk walked out for the boys

Fire Marshall Bill
01-08-2021, 09:39 AM
So was it ridiculous when the left claimed the rioters during the months of BLM protests were hired thugs from the right? Just checking, because that was certainly thrown around a lot and rarely disputed.

klunderbunker
01-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Mine was a question.

I was walking to my car when I was in college and one of the hardest rainstorms I've ever seen started. I was soaked in all of ten seconds and it was a mile walk to the parking lot. I'm completely drenched and a good chunk of the stuff in my bag is ruined. Since everything is already wasted, I decided to go to get my comics anyway, just to have a better day.

Get to the store and the rain is even harder. I go inside and since the door stays open, you can hear the rain hitting the awning over the door, the cars, the parking lot, everything. I walk in dripping wet and say to the guy at the desk "man it's coming down out there."

Woman in the store, who looks up at me, with the open door and the rain behind her, studies me for a second, and asks, "Oh, is it raining?"

Fallout
01-10-2021, 09:42 AM
https://youtu.be/vlthhaQag6Y?t=24

0:24

Yer Maw
01-16-2021, 12:31 PM
Covid isn't real.

Fire Marshall Bill
01-21-2021, 10:30 PM
The rioters during the months of BLM protests were hired thugs from the right.

BestSportsEntertainer
01-31-2021, 05:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxlbC4Ycv10

#AbsoluteUnit
02-01-2021, 10:14 AM
I'm guilty of saying this last year..

"COVID-19 won't be a big deal."

SSJPhenom
02-07-2021, 01:23 AM
The rioters during the months of BLM protests were hired thugs from the right.

Just so you know where I'm coming from, I consider myself a moderate. If the left was a scale of 1-10 with 5 being full on Democrat and 10 being AOC, I'd say I'm a 2. Just wanted to make that clear.

Now, yes, most of the rioters from last summer were BLM members and ANTIFA. IDC what the reason, rioting or political violence is unnecessary and ridiculous. Those who engage in riots or political violence should be arrested and charged as a domestic terrorist. No matter the cause or who they are. Having said that, don't act as if a large number of those riots from last summer didn't have counter protesters who clashed with BLM and ANTIFA and in a lot of cases made matters much worse. That doesn't absolve any on the left that were rioting, but it did in fact happen. Just as the Capitol Hill riot did have Antifa members present. I've seen news on arrests of ANTIFA members from the Capitol, however, please don't act as if those present at the Capitol Riot representing Qanon and etc aren't guilty. They most certainly are.

Now, the most ridiculous thing I believe I've heard ever. I'm just going to leave this.......

JEWISH. SPACE. LASERS.

Stone Cold Tea
02-07-2021, 10:34 AM
I remember seeing an headline on the Daily Sport that said "Hitler sent Nazi space monkeys to the moon". Seriously. Google it.

Fire Marshall Bill
02-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Just so you know where I'm coming from, I consider myself a moderate. If the left was a scale of 1-10 with 5 being full on Democrat and 10 being AOC, I'd say I'm a 2. Just wanted to make that clear.

Now, yes, most of the rioters from last summer were BLM members and ANTIFA. IDC what the reason, rioting or political violence is unnecessary and ridiculous. Those who engage in riots or political violence should be arrested and charged as a domestic terrorist. No matter the cause or who they are. Having said that, don't act as if a large number of those riots from last summer didn't have counter protesters who clashed with BLM and ANTIFA and in a lot of cases made matters much worse. That doesn't absolve any on the left that were rioting, but it did in fact happen. Just as the Capitol Hill riot did have Antifa members present. I've seen news on arrests of ANTIFA members from the Capitol, however, please don't act as if those present at the Capitol Riot representing Qanon and etc aren't guilty. They most certainly are.

Now, the most ridiculous thing I believe I've heard ever. I'm just going to leave this.......

JEWISH. SPACE. LASERS.

There?s a difference in being a counter protester and spy. Both were thrown out there. Only one side seemed refuted by mainstream media.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-04-2021, 01:53 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/lx9d4y/aita_for_not_getting_my_sister_whatever_she/

You could just post 99% of the subreddit

SSJPhenom
06-12-2021, 05:40 PM
There?s a difference in being a counter protester and spy. Both were thrown out there. Only one side seemed refuted by mainstream media.

Sorry for such a late response. This entire past year has been LLLLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

What do you consider mainstream media? I certainly consider Fox News mainstream media and they too have only argued against and refuted one side