PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Awards: Title Reign Of The Year

klunderbunker
01-15-2021, 06:11 AM
The gold is what matters.

Y 2 Jake
01-18-2021, 12:33 PM
Bayley was so good throughout most of the year that you forget how bad she was late last year/early 2020. She dropped the belt too soon. The blow off with Sasha shouldve been at Mania.

Storm Trooper
01-18-2021, 01:00 PM
Roman made Jey Uso a viable contender for the top belt in the company, and helped instantaneously rebuild Kevin Owens credibility as a main event guy.

It's Roman all day, with Bayley as a close 2nd.

Jack-Hammer
01-19-2021, 02:50 AM
I think legit arguments can be made for everyone on the list. I went with McIntyre because I feel he's done really well under really unusual and difficult circumstances, AKA being WWE Champion during a time when there are no fans in attendance. Now while the other champs had to endure the same thing, Drew was carrying WWE's original World Championship and WWE is always under FAR, FAR more scrutiny than every other company. For better or worse, that's just simply how it is and Drew has looked like a star, he's carried himself like a star, he's come out of his programs as a star and sometimes this has been in spite of WWE booking. It's become more obvious that there's no real plan for long term storytelling on WWE's "main roster" anymore but McIntyre has, for the most part, weathered that particular storm thus far.