PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 37 Predictions/Wishes

BestSportsEntertainer
02-16-2021, 07:25 PM
Things don't quite feel the same (for obvious reasons), but nonetheless we're less than 2 months away from WrestleMania! What are some matches you'd like to see?

Universal Championship - Reigns vs Edge - This is a layup. The former face of the company who's in one of the best heel runs ever against the legend who returned from injury after 9 years to reclaim the title he never lost.

WWE Championship - Drew vs Keith vs Sheamus vs Braun - A war between four of the best big men in WWE. This is unlikely, but no singles match with Drew is WrestleMania worthy.

Storm Trooper
02-16-2021, 08:55 PM
RAW Matches:

I like the Fatal 4 Way match with Drew/Sheamus/Keith Lee/Braun, but I also like Drew/Miz with Miz holding the Championship. I also like Lashley being in the WWE Title picture with Drew.
Obviously is Miz isn't in the WWE Championship match, we're gonna get Priest/Bad Bunny vs. Miz/Morrison. If that happens let Miz turn on Morrison after the match or on RAW the next night.
Orton/Fiend in the Firely Funhouse match 2.
Lashley vs. Keith Lee for the US Title (if Lashley is still champ and not in the WWE Title match).
Kofi vs. Ali, AND Xavier Woods vs. RECKONING. OR 10 person tag Retribution vs. New Day+2 and Becky Lynch (if available).
Hurt Business vs. Lucha House Party vs. Riddle/Hardy (Ladder Match Tag Titles)
Asuka vs. Charlotte for the title

Smackdown Matches:

Roman vs. Edge or Roman vs. KO, or Roman vs. D-Bry
Seth Rollins vs. Cesaro
Big E vs. Shinsuke Nakamura IC title (add D-Bry if he's not in the Universal Title match)*
Sami Zayn vs. D-Bry/KO (the one not in the title match)*
Street Profits vs. tag champs (hopefully by then NOT Ziggler as he doesn't belong on the card).
Sasha vs. Bayley for the title (loser leaves Smackdown, Main Event of Night 1).

*These matches can be combined to form one big match but that's not ideal.

OTHER:

If Edge doesn't fight Roman, Edge fights Balor for the NXT title at Mania.
Fatal 4-way Womens Tag Title Match (Nia/Shayna vs. Riot Squad vs. Lana/Naomi vs. Kai/Gonzalez)
Andre Battle Royal (if Priest/Bunny don't wrestle Miz/JoMo Priest wins, otherwise Elias wins)
Womens Battle Royal (Becky Lynch surprise entrant and wins).
24/7 Shenanigans involving the WWE Main Event mafia.

Y 2 Jake
02-17-2021, 10:39 AM
- Before Takeover I thought it could be fun if Retribution came out on the card (not for a match) and UE came out and destroyed them. Not that I thought it would, just something cool.

- I think Edge vs. Drew would be more interesting than Reigns vs. Edge but what do I know. You can have Edge beat McIntyre but I wouldn't book him to defeat Roman.

- Bad Bunny, Priest and Booker T vs. Miz, Morrison and Garza

- Banks vs. Belair seems almost set in stone

- Charlotte vs. Asuka, I guess

- Kevin Owen's and Daniel Bryan vs. The Usos? That could be fun.

- I would have Sami Zayn in a mystery challenge and have somebody from NXT come up and teach him a lesson.

I can't say I'm excited

Stone Cold Tea
02-17-2021, 10:55 AM
You all better start putting some respect on AJ Styles name.

Bryan vs Reigns was my number 1 hope but ill take Edge vs Roman. Aj vs Drew would be a Co main worthy match too.

More than anything I'm looking forward to the spectacle itself this year. WWE can deliver and I expect them to go big this year.

Y 2 Jake
02-17-2021, 11:19 AM
If feel AJ is firmly entrenched in the mid-card right now. He's a PPV after Mania challenger, not a WrestleMania title contender.

I'm sure he'll get something decent. Maybe an appealing match against Keith Lee or Riddle. I'd like to see either of those.

Stone Cold Tea
02-17-2021, 02:42 PM
If feel AJ is firmly entrenched in the mid-card right now. He's a PPV after Mania challenger, not a WrestleMania title contender.

I'm sure he'll get something decent. Maybe an appealing match against Keith Lee or Riddle. I'd like to see either of those.

Hmm I've never viewed AJ as an upper mid card guy. He's a main event guy who isn't involved in the title picture right now is the way I see him.

Y 2 Jake
02-17-2021, 04:03 PM
I think he can go there but the days of his being a viable world champ are 3 years gone.

Y 2 Jake
03-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Sami Zayn shouldn't be booked in a match, only to come out mid show for a rant. Then an impromptu match occurs with a returning or debuting star. Who? I don't know. Balor maybe.

Stone Cold Tea
03-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Sami Zayn shouldn't be booked in a match, only to come out mid show for a rant. Then an impromptu match occurs with a returning or debuting star. Who? I don't know. Balor maybe.

I'd like this . Same Zayn is brilliant. He plays the annoying heel gimmick soo well. I heard kn a WWE show, I think it was Kevin Owems who said it, that he isnt that far removed from that as a person. Probably why he plays it so well.

The Undertaker would be cool but I don't know if we'll ever see that gimmick again (it's WWE so we probably will) and the pop would be lost without fans there.

Y 2 Jake
03-04-2021, 03:25 PM
I wouldn't mind Undertaker because I think his last match should be Firefly Funhouse match. Wyatt should avenge his Mania loss and completely strip the Deadman gimmick until there's nothing left.

Storm Trooper
03-04-2021, 06:40 PM
Nah, not Balor.

He needs to keep going on about how The Man keeps holding him back, and Becky Lynch comes out and beats the crap out of him.

Y 2 Jake
04-07-2021, 08:50 AM
Start the show by having Bayley take out Hogan and she then becomes the co-host of Mania.