PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Arrested for DWI Saturday Night

klunderbunker
03-11-2018, 11:10 PM
https://wrestlingrumors.net/jeff-hardy-arrested-dwi-saturday-night

Dang it Jeff. Like seriously, dang it Jeff. Stop doing stupid things. No word on what this means for his WWE return, but odds are it's not going to have a positive impact.

Undying
03-11-2018, 11:13 PM
https://wrestlingrumors.net/jeff-hardy-arrested-dwi-saturday-night/

Not much to say here except well, itâ??s Jeff Hardy. Damn shame I was looking forward to one more singles run. This is what strike 76 for him in WWE alone?

I never watched much of TNA but I was very aware of the Victory Road incident and from being a big Hardyz fan I followed Jeff for a long time and it seemed like he had cleaned his act up since that event (unless I missed something) and he even had a kid since then.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Dang he just canâ??t stay out of trouble. I donâ??t get it. Is it really that difficult to get a designated driver?

He used to be one of my favorite wrestlers, but I really donâ??t care for him anymore. I wouldnâ??t be mad if he didnâ??t return.

Yaz
03-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Like, yeah, Jeff has a history of substance abuse issues, but when was the last time WWE really gave a damn about a DWI?

Alex
03-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Dammit

I'm a massive Jeff Hardy fan and this is really demoralising. The only thing I can think of is it's related to his shoulder surgery. I just pray its an isolated incident and he hasn't fallen off the wagon again

Lee
03-12-2018, 02:49 AM
Shit a DWI? That's his career fucked.

Anyways I'm looking forward to see what the Uso's do at mania.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Shit a DWI? That's his career fucked.

Anyways I'm looking forward to see what the Uso's do at mania.

Considering his history, Iâ??m thinking heâ??s on a shorter leash than most. And heâ??s over 40 coming off an injury.

Alex
03-12-2018, 03:13 AM
I posted it in a different thread but dammit Jeff.

The guy has been one of my favourite wrestler's for as long as I can remember and after Victory Road I was glad he'd got his act together. The only thing I can hope is thatit was an isolated incident and he hasn't fallen off the wagon again

Jack-Hammer
03-12-2018, 04:42 AM
I know this might sound cynical, it's not really meant that way, but I'm actually surprised that it's taken this long for Jeff Hardy to screw up.

I mean, we all know his history and his struggles with booze and drugs and the legal trouble those struggles have gotten him into. He's gotten his life together and as far as I know, he's been on the straight and narrow for years now. That's not to say that he still doesn't drink or snort a line every so often, maybe he does and maybe he doesn't and this was just a freak happening, but that he's had it under control rather than the other way around.

Whatever plans WWE might have once had or been entertaining, my guess is that they're on indefinite hold even when he's medically cleared to return until a better idea of what's what and hear Hardy's explanation. There's no positive way to spin this, but it MIGHT not be as disastrous as we're all thinking it could be. It's entirely possible, however, that this is Jeff Hardy's last hurrah because the guy's banged up, his personal history is against him, he's banged up and all that coupled with this may simply cause WWE to relegate him to little more than a nostalgia act.

Stone Cold Tea
03-12-2018, 04:52 AM
Well done Jeff. Just another reason you're a piece of shit.

DNA 2.0
03-12-2018, 09:09 AM
Relax guys. Jeff probably had a couple of drinks more. Nothing "too special". What can a man do? Sitting at home, being injured. He needs to drink and have some fun.

ShinChan
03-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Well done Jeff. Just another reason you're a piece of ****.
I wonder if he gets placed with Matt Hardy as Brother Nero after he returns.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Relax guys. Jeff probably had a couple of drinks more. Nothing "too special". What can a man do? Sitting at home, being injured. He needs to drink and have some fun.

No one said he canâ??t. Just get a designated driver.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Or, he could've gotten an Uber.

Spidey
03-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Dude stays an embarrassment, really. No one can honestly be surprised.

Spidey
03-12-2018, 12:40 PM

You do know what the "D" in DWI stands for, right?

'Ravishing' Ned Flanders
03-12-2018, 01:37 PM
Anyone who drives while impared is a piece of shit. The people that makes excuses for them are pretty shitty as well.

smarkmouth
03-12-2018, 01:44 PM
I believe in second chances. Sometimes even third chances. Stories like this get under my skin, especially about people I've admired. Come on, Jeff.

I can only imagine how pissed Matt could be about this. Dude's worked so hard to clean up his act and make himself a worthwhile commodity. I suspect his efforts went a long way towards getting both of them resigned by WWE, only for Jeff to pull a big ol' Jeff.

WWE's statement is the generic "Not our problem but we're looking into it", so it's probably just a slap on the wrist with a few more inches taken off the leash.

DNA 2.0
03-12-2018, 07:33 PM
You do know what the "D" in DWI stands for, right?

Anyone who drives while impared is a piece of shit. The people that makes excuses for them are pretty shitty as well.

Just saying, it's not that serious that everyone is making it out to be.

But of course, Jeff is a professional and should have acted accordingly.

'Ravishing' Ned Flanders
03-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Risking innocent lives because you're a fucktard is very serious

BlackRipRedJack
03-12-2018, 10:43 PM
I don't think this will make a difference to Jeff's return, he's probably just gonna be Matt's partner just like he was when he got injured. DWI doesn't seem to get wrestlers in much trouble, One of the Usos has gotten 2 or 3, Chris Jericho has 2 or 3 as well. And that isn't even mentioning the sheer number of other wrestlers who've done the same to no punishment. I doubt even with Jeff's history any thing will affect his return from being changed in anyway.

Yaz
03-12-2018, 11:06 PM

You are right, it isn't at all serious that a man convicted multiple times of substance abuse and who has failed multiple company wellness tests and who once showed up to wrestle so high he ruined a PPV, decided to drive under the influence.

I sincerely hope that your family is involved with an impaired driver and are clinging to life is the hospital, and you rush to see them and then on the way you are hit by an impaired driver and on your way to being rushed to the hospital, your family dies in treatment. You however, you survive thanks to a blood transfusion, but it turns out the donor was unaware they were HIV positive, and in a few years you end up with full blown AIDS and your last thought on your deathbed after a miserable last few years from AIDS, is how you never got to tell your family goodbye.

Spidey
03-13-2018, 07:39 PM

He didn't steal a pack of gum here, DNA. I think the risk of killing himself and others is well worth the scrutiny.

Khalifa
03-13-2018, 08:01 PM
Well not to add on to DNA but if I do see some light for Jeff it’s that it was for alcohol and not drugs. At least from what I’ve heard and gathered and that’s a good thing to hear from a Jeff fan. I was expecting it for drugs, so I’m hoping he is still clean from the drugs. At the end of the day though, it’s still a shocking thing to do. Putting everyone else’s life at risk because you were too lazy to call a cab. Fuck off. There is just no excuse for it, just like there is no excuse to use your mobile behind the wheel. If I was management of WWE I wouldn’t push him at all, how many times does Jeff have to stuff up before it’s over. Not many people get the amount of chances Jeff gets and that is some indication on how good Jeff, but still I wouldn’t take any more risks on Jeff has the boss. He said he was going to clean up his act a couple years ago because of his daughter. He was doing really well, just hope he stays drug free.

Also I don’t know what’s worse. Hoping someone gets aids (insert Billy Madison’s “A simple wrong would’ve been fine”) and is never able to say goodbye to their family because they think there is things to be more angry about (it didn’t come out that way but I do he was trying to compare it Snuka, Enzo and Swann the last couple of years) or the 4 people that liked that post, which I’m sure was for the concern and not the aids part ;). I don’t know, I could be wrong. I’ve only read this page, but that’s what you see. Hectic vibes even how jokingly it was.

ShinChan
03-14-2018, 12:12 AM
Well not to add on to DNA but if I do see some light for Jeff it’s that it was for alcohol and not drugs. At least from what I’ve heard and gathered and that’s a good thing to hear from a Jeff fan. I was expecting it for drugs, so I’m hoping he is still clean from the drugs. At the end of the day though, it’s still a shocking thing to do. Putting everyone else’s life at risk because you were too lazy to call a cab. Fuck off. There is just no excuse for it, just like there is no excuse to use your mobile behind the wheel. If I was management of WWE I wouldn’t push him at all, how many times does Jeff have to stuff up before it’s over. Not many people get the amount of chances Jeff gets and that is some indication on how good Jeff, but still I wouldn’t take any more risks on Jeff has the boss. He said he was going to clean up his act a couple years ago because of his daughter. He was doing really well, just hope he stays drug free.

Also I don’t know what’s worse. Hoping someone gets aids (insert Billy Madison’s “A simple wrong would’ve been fine”) and is never able to say goodbye to their family because they think there is things to be more angry about (it didn’t come out that way but I do he was trying to compare it Snuka, Enzo and Swann the last couple of years) or the 4 people that liked that post, which I’m sure was for the concern and not the aids part ;). I don’t know, I could be wrong. I’ve only read this page, but that’s what you see. Hectic vibes even how jokingly it was.
Nowadays, jokes go beyond any limit. Unfortunately. Very unfortunately.

ShinChan
03-14-2018, 12:18 AM

Nowadays, jokes go beyond any limit. Unfortunately. Very unfortunately.

Yaz
03-14-2018, 03:02 AM

Five people liked it. Give me the proper credit.

'Ravishing' Ned Flanders
03-14-2018, 01:46 PM
Five people liked it. Give me the proper credit.
It was 4 when he posted that. I liked it after

It's Damn Real!
03-14-2018, 09:18 PM
I've got all the time in the world for Jeff Hardy, problems and all. Guy is a phenomenal performer. If WWE cuts ties, all I can say is I hope new Impact management would welcome him back with open arms.