PDA

View Full Version : Sources - Vince no longer liked Wyatt, Wyatt was outspoken about creative

BestSportsEntertainer
11-03-2021, 12:16 PM
https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1455603731010105349

This reminds me of what Batista once said on a podcast. Basically Vince will give you a lot of crap to work with and you have to pick and choose your battles. Bray apparently went too far challenging Vince.

Stone Cold Tea
11-04-2021, 11:19 AM
If creative differences really led to the release of one of the most intriguing gimmicks in the last 10 years then it makes me lose hope.

To be honest I've been accepting of the fact for a long while that WWE isn't a product marketed at my demographic anymore however, The Fiend was one of the few things on WWE TV that had my intrigue.

I don't blame Wyatt for been unhappy around how his character was handled. He had to drop the title to Goldberg, had that absolute fiasco of a Hell in a Cell match and then had that shitshow at 'Mania with Orton. The one time it seemed like he was finally gaining some momentum during his feud with Brawn he was then used as a pawn in Romans return.

Chances are he ends up in AEW. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk haven't been enough to hold my interest in their product, maybe Bray will.