PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Awards: Finisher Of The Year

Stone Cold Tea
01-18-2022, 04:03 PM
Finisher Of The Year

Storm Trooper
01-19-2022, 04:53 PM
If we are basing the decision here on what move looks coolest it's probably End of Days.

If we're basing it on effectiveness, it's End Of Days (no one has ever kicked out of the move and he did it a lot more than Hook did Redrum or Bron Breakker did the Press Slam the only other moves that haven't been kicked-out-of yet).

I think End of Days could be my answer, but I also have an irrational love for Bron Breakkers Military Press Slam. it looks devastating and it ends matches. I'll wait for other opinions before casting my vote.

#AbsoluteUnit
01-20-2022, 11:16 AM
This may come out of nowhere, but I'm a sucker for that Military press slam from Breakker.

Storm Trooper
01-21-2022, 03:28 PM
This may come out of nowhere, but I'm a sucker for that Military press slam from Breakker.

but I also have an irrational love for Bron Breakkers Military Press Slam. it looks devastating and it ends matches. I'll wait for other opinions before casting my vote.

Welcome to the club. I'm glad I'm not alone in that thinking.

#AbsoluteUnit
01-21-2022, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the club. I'm glad I'm not alone in that thinking.

Oh my bad, sorry dude. Legit did not see your post.

Storm Trooper
01-21-2022, 06:34 PM
Oh my bad, sorry dude. Legit did not see your post.
don't be sorry. I'm legit glad we are both on the Bron Breakker train. He'd be impressive if he'd been wrestling for 5 years, but he's only been wrestling for less than 1. I'm thinking he will be wrestling at Survivor Series next year in one of the Champion/Champion matches.