PDA

View Full Version : The Tribal Chief's Upcoming Challengers (BIG Spoilers)

BestSportsEntertainer
11-27-2022, 07:08 PM
https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/spoiler-current-plan-for-wwe-royal-rumble-main-event

WOW this could be an all timer

WrestlingNews.co is told by WWE sources that the current plan for Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble is for him to defend the WWE Universal Championship against Kevin Owens. At one point, Sheamus was penciled in for that spot but we're told that it's KO vs. Reigns. As many have figured out by now, the plan is indeed for KO and Zayn to challenge The Usos for the World Tag Team Titles at WrestleMania.

A few weeks back we heard discussions about Sami Zayn facing Roman Reigns in a singles match at the Rumble but we're told that the Zayn vs. Reigns match is not going to happen until the February Elimination Chamber pay-per-view happening in Zayn's hometown of Montreal, Quebec.

One final note, as we've been saying for many months, there are no plans for Reigns to lose the title right now or anytime before WrestleMania.

#AbsoluteUnit
11-27-2022, 07:39 PM
Lol, I wish I didn't click for the actual spoilers.

Storm Trooper
11-27-2022, 08:11 PM
I mean it's all just hypotheses based off of Survivor Series. But if that is what they do I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that if Sami vs. Roman happens in Montreal it could be the the biggest match to happen in Montreal in WWE History.

BestSportsEntertainer
11-27-2022, 08:26 PM
I mean it's all just hypotheses based off of Survivor Series. But if that is what they do I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that if Sami vs. Roman happens in Montreal it could be the the biggest match to happen in Montreal in WWE History.

Dang that's a hot take.

But I agree.

klunderbunker
11-28-2022, 10:31 AM
It's certainly interesting and it has been long enough. The fans are behind him so give him another shot.