PDA

View Full Version : Cena/Bella Split!

Lee
04-15-2018, 08:09 PM
Nothing more to add from that aside from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSH4-Ihvme0

Y 2 Jake
04-15-2018, 10:14 PM
On Total Divas/Bellas it was like watching two robots who've read a manual about how humans behave.

#AbsoluteUnit
04-15-2018, 10:57 PM
*Cracks Knuckles*

Okay good! That opens the door for me and Nikki!

Fallout
04-16-2018, 04:16 AM
I guess she can't see him anymore.

smarkmouth
04-16-2018, 06:22 AM
Cena can now look, but he can't touch.

Now I want segments where Daniel and Brie are awkwardly cordial with Cena, then give each other a knowing look when Cena leaves the frame.

SSJPhenom
04-16-2018, 06:31 AM
I guess Cena's gonna have to rely on the 5 Knuckle Shuffle for awhile.

Big Nick Dudley
04-16-2018, 07:31 AM
She's getting older and he's at a point where he can pull a lot of women. He's a slimeball, probably. Good for him, though.

Jack-Hammer
04-16-2018, 01:35 PM
I'm surprised it took this long to break up.

I've watched a few episodes of Total Divas and Total Bellas and these two never really seemed like a couple of people in love. Cena is someone who came off are pretty selfish in that everything had to be convenient for him, everything had to be in tune with his schedule, by his rules and all that jazz. Nikki struck me as someone who wanted something more akin to what her sister has such as a real home instead of a mansion, a child, making each other their top priority, etc. but settled for a materialistic lifestyle and something that was almost more of a friends with benefits type of situation because she didn't think she had an alternative where Cena is concerned.

Y 2 Jake
04-16-2018, 02:18 PM
If Nikki watched Total Divas she'd know that John isn't the settling down kind of guy.

BestSportsEntertainer
04-16-2018, 05:49 PM
I feel bad for Nikki. She seems caught off guard by the whole thing and is supposedly heartbroken. Maybe things work out for her and Cena.

Sean Valjean
04-16-2018, 06:02 PM
Gets squashed by Undertaker at Wrestlemania and he takes it out on Nikki. Stay classy, Cena.

In all seriousness, that sucks for Nikki. From what I've read Cena more or less blindsided her with this break-up as their wedding was only a couple of weeks away. The source close to Nikki that provided the details wasn't shy about calling John out as a massive dick for doing this.

Looks like Miz and Maryse truly won in the end.

double013
04-16-2018, 08:01 PM
I'm surprised it took this long to break up.

I've watched a few episodes of Total Divas and Total Bellas and these two never really seemed like a couple of people in love. Cena is someone who came off are pretty selfish in that everything had to be convenient for him, everything had to be in tune with his schedule, by his rules and all that jazz. Nikki struck me as someone who wanted something more akin to what her sister has such as a real home instead of a mansion, a child, making each other their top priority, etc. but settled for a materialistic lifestyle and something that was almost more of a friends with benefits type of situation because she didn't think she had an alternative where Cena is concerned.

True also if i remember right Nikki wants kids and Cena doesn't.

EnviousDominous
08-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Odd that the WWE gave us this magic moment:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqYMDvF9qhk

Maybe from now on they should just let marriages occur behind the scenes and only be mentioned off-hand. Public proposals on big stages reek of desperation these days.