PDA

View Full Version : Things Non-Fans Say

smarkmouth
05-11-2018, 06:06 PM
"The C stands for Cena, right? They have the same neck." - My wife on EC3.

Undying
05-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Did they say his name was "Big Ass?"

My wife when she saw Big Cass for the first time

Jack-Hammer
05-11-2018, 08:00 PM
"What do you get out of it?" From my 22 year old cousin.

My answer - "Probably something similar to what you get dressing up like a 20 inch tall alien with bat-like ears who spouts Buddhist philosophy even when he's waving around a giant glow stick as a sword." What I told him before he left for Comic-Con dressed as Yoda.

SSJPhenom
05-12-2018, 03:31 AM
"I just don't see how you could watch a fake fight. You know they know who's going to win, right?" - My step-mom while my Father and I watched WrestleMania.

I responded with: "I don't see how could watch TV at all since it's about 99% fake. You know they know the outcome of every show you watch, right?"

She said: "Yeah but I don't know what's going to happen and I like it."

To which I said: "Exactly!"

Yer Maw
05-12-2018, 09:18 AM
The occasional comment about how watching half naked men covered in baby oil wrestle with each other is gay.

#AbsoluteUnit
05-12-2018, 01:26 PM
The traditional, "Wrestling was so much better with The Rock and Stone Cold!"

Uncle Sam
05-14-2018, 08:39 AM
"I'm happy."

Fallout
05-14-2018, 09:34 AM
"I prefer MMA."

"So you prefer watching athletes spending most of the time rolling around and consistently having matches end in less than a couple of minutes, instead of using the script as a liberty to create magnificent set-pieces of agility, strength and skill? Well, to each their own."

MF Doom
05-15-2018, 12:10 AM
"What do you get out of it?" From my 22 year old cousin.

My answer - "Probably something similar to what you get dressing up like a 20 inch tall alien with bat-like ears who spouts Buddhist philosophy even when he's waving around a giant glow stick as a sword." What I told him before he left for Comic-Con dressed as Yoda.

what a response that would've humiliated him!

Spidey
05-15-2018, 12:31 AM
"That movie was fantastic, but sitting there for three hours was a bit much."