PDA

View Full Version : WWE Money In The Bank: WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Jack-Hammer
05-14-2018, 09:45 AM
Their bout was announced earlier today via Twitter. As of right now, there are no special stipulations such as no DQ, Last Man Standing, etc. as it's a standard 1 on 1 match.

Given that this is MITB, which is now being considered one of the top shows due to the popularity of the MITB concept, there's more of a chance of something happening here. Styles may well drop the title to Nakamura here or, depending upon this match's place on the card, we could have a cash in attempt, whether successful or not.

Y 2 Jake
05-14-2018, 11:58 AM
Nakamura has to win otherwise he's finished. I know you can rebuild almost anybody, but I don't think you can with somebody his age and with his level of English.

#AbsoluteUnit
05-14-2018, 01:36 PM
I'm quite burnt out between these two. I don't really think Nakamura has quite "clicked" for me as a main eventer. I have no issue with him, but it seems to me as if he's under performing in this WWE Championship feud with A.J.

Y 2 Jake
05-14-2018, 01:42 PM
My take: Styles has been under performing for nearly a year now, Nakamura has really stepped up his game in the past 6 weeks.

Spidey
05-23-2018, 03:33 PM
In order to prevent AJ vs. Nakamura ending the same way it did at Backlash, they're having a Last Man Standing Match, a stipulation that allows for AJ vs. Nakamura to end exactly the same way it did at Backlash.

Y 2 Jake
05-23-2018, 04:17 PM
Remember how full of optimisation we were when it was announced we'd get Styles vs. Nakamura. Good times, great memories.

Last Man Standing matches are just the worst. I appreciate their attempt at lowering expectations. They've succeeded.