PDA

View Full Version : Another Japanese Sensation On Her Way To WWE?

Jack-Hammer
05-29-2018, 09:02 PM
Over the course of the last week or so, there's been a lot of talk that STARDOM mainstay Io Shirai is on her way to WWE. Shirai posted on her blog, apparently she's got a blog, that she's leaving STARDOM: "Iâ??m going to leave STARDOM for the next step in my pro wrestling career. My last match with STARDOM will be on June 17th at Korakuen Hall." Shirai was offered a contract with WWE last spring after a tryout, but it was discovered during WWE's barrage of medical testing that she'd suffered a neck injury that hadn't been disclosed or discovered, I forget which, and that put the kibosh on the whole thing.

STARDOM is pretty much the biggest women's promotion going, and has been for several years now, so anything outside of joining ROH or WWE could be viewed as a step down. Impact is barely a blip on the radar, New Japan doesn't even have a women's division, ROH's women's division is sorta hit & miss at this time so don't be surprised if she pops up as a contestant for this year's Mae Young Classic where she'll probably be the favorite to win.

#AbsoluteUnit
05-29-2018, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I asked KB about her earlier. I never seen/heard about her before until late last week when my FB blew up all about her. She'll probably run rampant by running all over the women. She'll squash Charlotte and Ronda on the biggest shows of the year and combine herself with either Asuka or Kairi Sane to resemble the Jumping Bomb Angels.

Y 2 Jake
05-30-2018, 12:43 AM
But WWE do the like their current Japanese stars!

Why get more?