PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Kai

jmt225
06-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Never dies!

Man if you guys haven't checked out the new Cobra Kai series on Youtube Red, I could not recommend it enough.

I was skeptical going in but it ended up being so much fun and just plain awesome. I watched the whole thing in one sitting... I couldn't turn it off!

So yeah, if you're a fan of the original Karate Kid, you have to see this ASAP if you haven't already. And if you're not a fan of the original Karate Kid, then first of all... WTF is wrong with you? Second of all, watch the original Karate Kid and then check out the Cobra Kai series... you will NOT regret it!!! I can't see how anyone who's a fan of professional wrestling wouldn't like something like this.

Fallout
06-04-2018, 04:41 AM
I've been meaning to watch this, it looks like good fun. I'll get back to you with my thoughts.

Big Nick Dudley
06-04-2018, 10:36 AM
I loved how they made this series for the now-adult audience who grew up with the original series of movies. Zabka is fantastic.

mrluck_07
06-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Saw the trailer and scene where Daniel visits Mr. Miyagi's grave. I liked what I saw but I gotta watch an episode.

#AbsoluteUnit
06-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Haven't caught it yet, but my buddies have said it's dope.

Fire Marshall Bill
06-08-2018, 03:50 PM
It is really good. I binge watched it because I liked it so much. Itâ??s really intense emotionally because youâ??re given many reasons to both care for and hate both Johnny and Daniel.

Iâ??m likely going to watch it again. Or make my wife watch it with me. Sheâ??s not a huge fan of the movie, but she generally likes shows like this.