PDA

View Full Version : John Cena on the chances of a heel turn

BestSportsEntertainer
07-21-2018, 02:36 PM
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-john-cena-reveals-whether-or-not-he-will-ever-turn-heel-in-wwe

John Cena was recently asked if he would even turn heel in WWE. He responded:

â??To actually answer your question, I think it is a really great opportunity. I have had a great career in the WWE and for that entire time I have been the good guy and that kind of went into my films so far, and now it doesnâ??t seem like my character in the WWE will ever evolve into that bad guy role that perhaps a lot of people have wanted; so this is kind of a way for my fans from that aspect of my career to see that side of me. So, donâ??t expect heel John Cena in the WWE â?? thatâ??s Inside Baseball talk for some of you â?? but it means bad guy John Cena isnâ??t happening there, so this is that chance for me."

Cena doesn't expect a heel turn, and that's not very surprising. It could have worked a few years ago, but I don't see the point in doing it now.

Do you think Cena will ever turn heel? Should he turn heel? Who should he wrestle at SummerSlam?

Y 2 Jake
07-21-2018, 03:32 PM
If Cena turned heel it would be half-hearted. He'd just grow some bad man stubble and do what he's doing now.

#AbsoluteUnit
07-21-2018, 06:41 PM
I can't see him turning heel. Although, I'VE been wrong before. As for SummerSlam, I have no idea.