PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You Watching On Youtube?

Spidey
08-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Thought it'd be cool to share what we subscribe to. Maybe there's some stuff out there that may interest somebody here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_y7G-PFBY4]

Been a big fan of Ryan Hollinger these passed few weeks. He usually tackles horror movies and what it is that makes them scary on a social level. Fairly deep analysis, and he doesn't drone on like podcasters have the tendency to. Plenty of material to fill your day on his channel, and he uploads quite often but not often enough to bombard your Subscriptions. If you're into that movie genre he talks about anything between the live action Scooby Doo movies to Cannibal Holocaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGv5kYegsQc]

OSW Reviews (Old School Wrestling) is a must for guys that enjoy wrestling and the hilarity that comes with the territory. Generally a trio of podcasters, they mix it up by sharing video content of what they're talking about. They also do animation sometimes, as you can see. Their videos range from 30ish minutes up to 2 hours, so they're an investment, but definitely a worthwhile one. They also do bad movie reviews and have covered Leprechaun Origins, The Room, The Happening, etc. If you want to hear a couple of guys who obviously know their wrestling, but they're not serious at all about it, this is for you. Happy days are here again.

mrluck_07
08-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Mainly the djvlad and WWE channels

Skairipa
08-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Lately I've been on a kick of watching videos from Sam & Colby, their channel is basically about exploring abandoned places and supernatural things, some of them aren't that good but some of their exploring videos are pretty cool, just to see the places they manage to get into. I like that they might sneak into a place but don't feel the need to tag it or destroy things, and just basically enjoy looking around. The best videos were them at a Six Flags and them at a Bowling Alley overnight.

Yaz
08-12-2018, 11:38 PM
I don't really have a specific channel I follow regularly but UrinatingTree is a fun channel. They cover sports from a humor/hater standpoint. This is one of their videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskz8HqkK70

If you are into watching game streams, Dr Disrespect is pretty fun. He is in character almost the whole time and while he is fairly good at the games he streams, him playing the Dr Disrespect character is the selling point.

'Ravishing' Ned Flanders
08-14-2018, 07:53 PM
I like watching The Vidiots.

It's a gaming channel that has mostly original shows they do with a few they brought over from WhatCulture before they left.

SSJPhenom
08-16-2018, 09:37 AM
There's WhatCulture, ScrewAttack, Screen Junkies, Collider, IGN, Team Four Star, WatchMojo, my sports channels, WWE, Fat Man on Batman, Last Week Tonight, and there's a lot more. Hell, I probably watch YouTube more these days then I do regular TV.

Awesome_Miz
08-16-2018, 03:03 PM
If you ain't watching Jake or Logan Paul the I don't know what you're watching.

P.S. One of them recently called out CM Punk to a UFC fight and the other challenged Conor McGregor.

But on a more serious I usually watch custom made titantrons for wrestlers. I also watch WWE's videos, nigahiga, Smosh, WhatCulture, and whatever else I could find on YT.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
08-16-2018, 09:38 PM
Nothing, theres so much garbage Youtuber's begging for subscribers or Scream laughing on their channel that it's really difficult to find anything worthwhile.

Fallout
08-17-2018, 12:08 PM
My interest in channels tends to fluctuate depending on what I'm into at the time. Ashens has always been a mainstay favourite of mine on my subscriptions, and I've been loving Jonathan Pie recently; who is possibly the best political comedy invention since Partridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEpUphfykc

Alex
08-19-2018, 06:50 AM
I tend to watch the What Culture guys, Cultaholic, Jim Sterling, Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob, Moviebob, Wrestling With Wregret, Todd In The Shadows, Rocked, Lost In Adaptation, Sometimes the Rap Critic, Gameranx, Playstation Access, Angry Video Game Nerd, Zero Puncuation etc

I've been recently watching reviews by Oliver Harper who does some interesting in depth reviews of films which are very informative.