klunderbunker
02-19-2018, 01:56 PM
Just in case.

Барбоса
02-19-2018, 02:15 PM
Who is your favourite wrestler?

klunderbunker
02-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Mick Foley. There's something about the overweight guy who has no business being where he is getting to the top of the mountain. I can't quite place why though.

Yaz
02-19-2018, 02:20 PM
https://s30.postimg.org/z1m0ijy6p/Mikey.png

klunderbunker
02-19-2018, 02:22 PM
And you wonder why he was my favorite in WZCW.

Барбоса
02-19-2018, 02:23 PM
Favourite behind Barbosa, of course.

What is your favourite wrestling match?

Yaz
02-19-2018, 02:23 PM
Only took me five years and all the good RPers leaving to win my World Title. True story, of everything I accomplished with Stormrage, you saying he had a good wrestling name was my biggest accomplishment.

Барбоса
02-19-2018, 02:25 PM
Only took me five years and all the good RPers leaving to win my World Title. True story, of everything I accomplished with Stormrage, you saying he had a good wrestling name was my biggest accomplishment.

And I always thought that my name was my biggest error.

klunderbunker
02-19-2018, 02:26 PM
Favourite behind Barbosa, of course.

What is your favourite wrestling match?

Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin - Raw, May 2, 2005. The first time I understood the idea of telling a story in a match.

That means a lot to me. You've done well.

Fallout
02-19-2018, 02:27 PM
And I always thought that my name was my biggest error.

For the longest time, I thought your rep was Geoffrey Rush.

On topic, favourite wrestling angle?

klunderbunker
02-19-2018, 02:30 PM
For the longest time, I thought your rep was Geoffrey Rush.

On topic, favourite wrestling angle?

Off the top of my head, probably the Border War.

FunKay
02-19-2018, 04:12 PM
Best entrance theme for a rubbish wrestler?

klunderbunker
02-19-2018, 04:32 PM
Not a rubbish wrestler but a rubbish gimmick:

Real Man's Man.

Bill Lesnar
02-20-2018, 05:06 AM
Bill Lesnar has noticed Cena loses a lot now. Bill Lesnar now expects Cena to lose whenever he faces anyone above mid carder level

Bill Lesnar wonders if his willingness to go the Jericho route is affecting his credibility?

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 09:33 AM
Not at all. He's been a made man for like ten years.

Bill Lesnar
02-20-2018, 11:10 AM
Bill Lesnar just feels like he has lost some of that aura. He looks better now with longer hair and in general since he took the orginal time off and became free agent John Cena. Bill Lesnar still believes its a shame that the no mercy main events arnt wrestlemania

FunKay
02-20-2018, 03:59 PM
Where's Rollins storyline for Mania going?

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Where's Rollins storyline for Mania going?

Hopefully not the ladder match.

My guess: teaming with Rousey vs. HHH/Stephanie.

Echelon
02-20-2018, 04:42 PM
Who is your favorite pre-modern era [1984] wrestler?

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 04:52 PM
Jack Brisco.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-20-2018, 05:07 PM
Thoughts on Mad Dog Vachon please KB.

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Good for his time, back when fans bought it as real. If you can make fans believe that you're a crazy psycho, they'll buy what you're doing. Vachon did that and it made him a legend for life.

MF Doom
02-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Most Overrated wrestlers both inside and outside WWE

Most Underrated wrestlers both inside and outside WWE

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 10:07 PM
Overrated Inside: Ziggler. I do not get it and never have.

Overrated Outside: The Young BUcks. They have some great matches but the stuff they're best known for isn't entertaining.

Underrated Inside: Becky Lynch. How she isn't one of the top stars is beyond me.

Underrated Outside: Eli Drake. I'm a bigger fan every time I see him,

ShinChan
02-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Let's assume that you get to be at some taping of Lucha Underground 4th season? Would you like to be?

Also, let's imagine if you could go in past and see some specific match/episode in Lucha Underground live (All seasons), which one would it be?

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 11:02 PM
Sure why not.

Aztec Warfare by a mile.

ShinChan
02-20-2018, 11:32 PM
Would Aztec Warfare work in WWE instead of Royal Rumble?

klunderbunker
02-20-2018, 11:37 PM
It would, but they would need to book it out very carefully.

Bill Lesnar
02-21-2018, 09:28 AM
Bill Lesnar would like a Miztourage vs Authority feud with Miz turning face. Basically after losing the IC title to Strowman, Miz is fed up of getting 'screwed' by the higher ups. He says he should have been 'the main event at wrestlemania' and argues that he was the most 'must see superstar of last year'. Partly true and that he deserves better than what he is getting and always has. The early part of the post raw mania, sees him backstage a few times huffing and puffing about this with Axel and Dallas. Think complaining to Josh Matthews type stuff. Miz says he is going to call HHH out.

Last slot of the night, Miz and his croonies come out and cut a huge promo about his rise over the past year and again how he deserves better treament/more respect. Triple H comes out smugly with Stephanie and we get a bit of a first time promo duel, with HHH saying he agrees and grants MIZ his IC rematch with Strowman at backlash in a Steel Cage. MIz seething at this goes to hit HHH, who ducks and Steph gets hit instead. Cue shock and Miz bolting with HHH fuming and tending to his wife ala Y2J/HBK. Raw ends in silence, with HHH screaming for medics, and MIZ and his friends leaving the arena in a state of shock.

Next week, Miz is suspended and HHH has booked Axel in his rematch vs Strowman instead. Strowman destroys him but not too much, because HHH comes out afterwards and puts him on a strecher. Sledge hammer etc.

Dallas gets the same treament the week after, though MIZ returns through the crowd (to a huge pop) and makes the save. He's got that killer focusism. Miz and HHH go toe to toe trading lefts and rights but HHH gets slightly outmatched and has to leave the ring. Miz stands tall with his shirt open etc.

Onwards we get this blood feud that can go a variety of ways.

Bill Lesnar is happy with this idea

agree?

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 09:37 AM
Nah. I don't want Miz as a face.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-21-2018, 01:11 PM
Who wins the Cruiserweight tournament?

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 01:23 PM
Alexander, likely over Gulak.

Барбоса
02-21-2018, 01:27 PM
Would be nice to see Gulak's character development rewarded. He could make a nice cheating, condescending heel champion for Cedric to lose to and eventually topple.

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Oh he completely changed for the first round of the tournament. Now he's the aggressive guy that beat Nese via stoppage.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-21-2018, 01:41 PM
When does Carmella cash-in her Money in the bank briefcase?

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 01:45 PM
The Smackdown after Wrestlemania in a loss.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Could you please explain the appeal of Okada? Not hating, but to me he's just....blah.

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 02:41 PM
Very smooth in the ring and I've yet to see him have a bad match. The Rainmaker is still ridiculous though.

Alex
02-21-2018, 03:06 PM
Quote from Raven on his Facebook

'The question of will I ever be inducted in the WWE HOF is asked repeatedly. Here r the odds of it happening.
First, turn on the news and wait for the weather report. Then watch, & if the meteorologist says something about a snowfall in Hell, I’d say my chances r still awful'

What do you reckon?

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Raven is smarter than most people and he's probably right here.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-21-2018, 04:00 PM
Why won't the WWE ever hold a PPV in your home state, Kentucky? Last one was in '06, right?

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 04:08 PM
Backlash 2006 yeah.

And it's because the athletic commission is a bunch of old pests who PANICKED when HHH was bleeding in the main event and put together a bunch of regulations. WWE wasn't going to put up with it so we were basically wrestling starved for years. They've since lightened the heck up and we're regularly getting shows now. There's a house show and a Smackdown in April so hopefully it calms down a lot. I could see a pay per view here again one day.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-21-2018, 07:26 PM
Why don't you do a wrestling podcast? I'm sure you'd get a bunch of subscribers man.

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 07:36 PM
I'm a good co-host, not a host.

Yaz
02-21-2018, 08:43 PM
Real talk, your stories and knowledge are a good listen, but I do think you work better in that co-host role. You work better when topics are given to you rather than coming up with topics. The couple of times I did stuff with you for Killjoy, it was a fun time.

klunderbunker
02-21-2018, 08:49 PM
Yeah Killjoy is very much teeing me up and me going off on whatever topic. NorCal is similar but is also there to keep me tethered. On my own I ramble on FOREVER and don't know how to end a topic.

Барбоса
02-22-2018, 07:08 AM
If Baszler was to become NXT champion and perhaps even then survive Sane, what would you think of Nikki Cross being the monster slayer?

Her as the maniac challenger who gets the absolute hell beaten out of her but refuses to submit to the MMA fighter, complete with a smile on her face despite the pain, coulld be a lot of fun.

Bill Lesnar
02-22-2018, 08:24 AM
Bill Lesnar remembers Strowman confronting and powerslamming HHH post SS. Bill Lesnar confirms that this has gone unpunished and thats something unsual with Triple H. At the time possibly setting up a match with Triple H down the road.

With the World Title match set, would you prefer Strowman to face Triple H at Mania? Or would you rather him chase the Miz? Easy story with HHH

Bill Lesnar is curious.

klunderbunker
02-22-2018, 10:27 AM
If Baszler was to become NXT champion and perhaps even then survive Sane, what would you think of Nikki Cross being the monster slayer?

Her as the maniac challenger who gets the absolute hell beaten out of her but refuses to submit to the MMA fighter, complete with a smile on her face despite the pain, coulld be a lot of fun.

I hadn't thought of htat but as soon as I read it, I could see the whole thing working very well.

Bill Lesnar remembers Strowman confronting and powerslamming HHH post SS. Bill Lesnar confirms that this has gone unpunished and thats something unsual with Triple H. At the time possibly setting up a match with Triple H down the road.

With the World Title match set, would you prefer Strowman to face Triple H at Mania? Or would you rather him chase the Miz? Easy story with HHH

Bill Lesnar is curious.

Good chance they'll make Strowman Rousey's partner in a mixed tag.

noahconstrictor
02-22-2018, 10:42 AM
Good chance they'll make Strowman Rousey's partner in a mixed tag.

Thoughts on that idea? I know you had said you wanted him in the main event, but with the likely chance that doesn't happen, what match would you put him in?

klunderbunker
02-22-2018, 10:52 AM
I could go with this. Just have him powerslam HHH at the same time Rousey makes Stephanie tap.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-22-2018, 11:42 AM
Lita or Trish?

Undying
02-22-2018, 12:12 PM
I know Reigns is getting his moment and nothing will stand in the way of that, but what if Rollins was added to Universal title match as a sort of triple threat rematch from Mania 31? Rollins could win again which the crowd will love, does his celebration the next night with Reigns coming out to congratulate his brother only to Batista turn on his friend and destroy him for ruining his moment again.

klunderbunker
02-22-2018, 12:14 PM
Lita or Trish?

Depends on what you mean.

I know Reigns is getting his moment and nothing will stand in the way of that, but what if Rollins was added to Universal title match as a sort of triple threat rematch from Mania 31? Rollins could win again which the crowd will love, does his celebration the next night with Reigns coming out to congratulate his brother only to Batista turn on his friend and destroy him for ruining his moment again.

Nah. If anyone is getting that third spot, it should be Strowman. Reigns turning on Rollins could be interesting though.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-22-2018, 12:41 PM
Depends on what you mean.

Who drew more money?

SD619
02-22-2018, 12:46 PM
I this thinking about this some time back...Till this point, Strowman's career has almost mirrored Ryback's. Do you see Strowman turning out better?

klunderbunker
02-22-2018, 01:55 PM
Who drew more money?

Trish by probably a lot.

I this thinking about this some time back...Till this point, Strowman's career has almost mirrored Ryback's. Do you see Strowman turning out better?

Quite a bit yeah.

ABMorales787
02-22-2018, 01:56 PM
Real talk, your stories and knowledge are a good listen, but I do think you work better in that co-host role. You work better when topics are given to you rather than coming up with topics. The couple of times I did stuff with you for Killjoy, it was a fun time.

Yeah Killjoy is very much teeing me up and me going off on whatever topic. NorCal is similar but is also there to keep me tethered. On my own I ramble on FOREVER and don't know how to end a topic.
I mean, I'm not saying I'm open to something for one or both of you. But maybe I'm up for something.

klunderbunker
02-22-2018, 02:04 PM
I mean, I'm not saying I'm open to something for one or both of you. But maybe I'm up for something.

Possibly, possibly. It's not like I can't do multiple podcasts.

Skairipa
02-22-2018, 02:09 PM
How many eliminations is Reigns getting on Sunday?

klunderbunker
02-22-2018, 02:22 PM
I'll go low and say three.

Awesome_Miz
02-22-2018, 08:28 PM
What are the odds that once EC3 debuts whether it be in NXT(more than likely) or the main roster, he is introduced by Jeremy Borash as his ring announcer(ala Del Rio/Rodriguez) and/or Dixie being his manager?

#AbsoluteUnit
02-23-2018, 05:50 PM
Are you going to LexCon? (March 9-11)

klunderbunker
02-23-2018, 06:04 PM
What are the odds that once EC3 debuts whether it be in NXT(more than likely) or the main roster, he is introduced by Jeremy Borash as his ring announcer(ala Del Rio/Rodriguez) and/or Dixie being his manager?

I'd be surprised really. He's a name, but not a big enough one for that.

Are you going to LexCon? (March 9-11)

Nah. Been there once and while there are some benefits, it's not worth the headaches.

Undying
02-23-2018, 11:21 PM
If you could create a wrester from the ground up (mic skills, in ring ability, charisma, look etc.) who in history would come closest to your design?

klunderbunker
02-23-2018, 11:29 PM
Probably the Rock actually. Tall, natural athlete, handsome, can talk like almost no one else.

smarkmouth
02-24-2018, 08:39 AM
The last four NXT champions have been Andrade, McIntyre, Roode and Nakamura. Can you think of any other long-strings of non-American talents holding a championship in WWE?

klunderbunker
02-24-2018, 09:33 AM
The last four NXT champions have been Andrade, McIntyre, Roode and Nakamura. Can you think of any other long-strings of non-American talents holding a championship in WWE?

Other than the original Light Heavyweight Title being in Japan for so many years, nnot really.

Bill Lesnar
02-24-2018, 11:08 AM
Bill Lesnar just said Matt Hardy has been a bust. Bill Lesnar changes the channel whenever he comes on. Bill Lesnar cringes in embarrasment whenever Matt Hardy does his laugh or talks about time dimensions.

Bill Lesnar just said this character is finished. The character is unsavable.

Bill Lesnar wonders how you would kill the broken gimmick. Fade into the background, or crushed by Strowman and return when Jeff does as the Hardy Boyz once more.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-24-2018, 01:06 PM
What's next for Gargano now?

klunderbunker
02-24-2018, 02:47 PM
Bill Lesnar just said Matt Hardy has been a bust. Bill Lesnar changes the channel whenever he comes on. Bill Lesnar cringes in embarrasment whenever Matt Hardy does his laugh or talks about time dimensions.

Bill Lesnar just said this character is finished. The character is unsavable.

Bill Lesnar wonders how you would kill the broken gimmick. Fade into the background, or crushed by Strowman and return when Jeff does as the Hardy Boyz once more.

Speaking of killing a gimmick, seriously, enough with the third person thing. It's not funny.

Just have it fade away. The Hardys back on their own will be fine.

What's next for Gargano now?

New Orleans vs. Ciampa and then the main roster probably.

Awesome_Miz
02-24-2018, 03:06 PM
By main roster do you mean he is bound for Raw/Smackdown or 205 Live?

Fallout
02-24-2018, 06:28 PM
I know you hate Stephanie, but can you think of some great moments involving her/her character being put to good use?

klunderbunker
02-24-2018, 10:08 PM
By main roster do you mean he is bound for Raw/Smackdown or 205 Live?

Probably 205 Live, unfortunately.

I know you hate Stephanie, but can you think of some great moments involving her/her character being put to good use?

Sure. Anytime she gets taken down. That's one of the biggest issues with her: she gets her comeuppance like once a year. Make that 2/3 times a year (or keep her off TV like most of 2017" and the negatives go down.

Theo
02-25-2018, 03:08 AM
What do you think the finals for the Cruiserweight tournament will end up being and who wins? Sticking with my original pick of Gulak/Alexander. Pulling for Buddy Murphy though. Ultimately I think they just put the title on Gulak.

Bill Lesnar
02-25-2018, 03:50 AM
Bill Lesnar still wonders why Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens cant work on their physiques. Presentation is very important. Bill Lesnar says these guys dont deserve top billing if they cant look like legitimate larger than life stars.

Look at Jinder Mahal or Elias. Bill Lesnar says these guys get it with presentation.

Bill Lesnar asks, do you think Zayn and Owens would be bonnafide maineventers, if they were as dedicated to their look as Jinder is?

#AbsoluteUnit
02-25-2018, 12:00 PM
So, is Nia Jax just going to be a jobber to the stars? I actually hate that to be honest.

klunderbunker
02-25-2018, 03:01 PM
What do you think the finals for the Cruiserweight tournament will end up being and who wins? Sticking with my original pick of Gulak/Alexander. Pulling for Buddy Murphy though. Ultimately I think they just put the title on Gulak.

Gulak vs. Alexander seems obvious, though I can't imagine they don't go with Alexander after all this time.

Bill Lesnar still wonders why Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens cant work on their physiques. Presentation is very important. Bill Lesnar says these guys dont deserve top billing if they cant look like legitimate larger than life stars.

Look at Jinder Mahal or Elias. Bill Lesnar says these guys get it with presentation.

Bill Lesnar asks, do you think Zayn and Owens would be bonnafide maineventers, if they were as dedicated to their look as Jinder is?

Owens already has been. No reason he can't be again. Sami can if they let him make us care about him.

So, is Nia Jax just going to be a jobber to the stars? I actually hate that to be honest.

Seems like it. She has to win something eventually but until then, this is her peak.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-25-2018, 03:35 PM
So who does Bliss face at WrestleMania?

klunderbunker
02-25-2018, 03:35 PM
Probably Jax.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-25-2018, 03:39 PM
Sorry if I'm annoying you bro, but one more question, What does Cena do at WrestleMania?

klunderbunker
02-25-2018, 03:56 PM
These don't annoy me at all. It's why the thread is here. I could do this all day.

Faces Undertaker in a match we should have gotten several years ago.

ShinChan
02-26-2018, 09:30 AM
So, Dalton Castle loses the title to Jay Lethal and then Scurll gets the title as well as the victory over Lethal?

Awesome_Miz
02-26-2018, 10:23 AM
If for whatever reason they have Asuka face Alexa, where does that leave Charlotte to do? Multi woman match???

BestSportsEntertainer
02-26-2018, 10:52 AM
Who does Braun face at WrestleMania? I want him to have a â??bigâ? match, but it seems like the bigger names are all tied up, assuming Cena wrestles Taker.

Same question for Rollins. He has all this momentum after pinning both Reigns and Cena, and they need to capitalize on it.

Yer Maw
02-26-2018, 11:03 AM
Why've they got rid of the steel floor in the chamber? It looks like a child's play toy now.

klunderbunker
02-26-2018, 11:13 AM
So, Dalton Castle loses the title to Jay Lethal and then Scurll gets the title as well as the victory over Lethal?

I don't think so actually. Castle vs. Scurll has a nice history too.

If for whatever reason they have Asuka face Alexa, where does that leave Charlotte to do? Multi woman match???

Alas, probably yes.

Who does Braun face at WrestleMania? I want him to have a â??bigâ? match, but it seems like the bigger names are all tied up, assuming Cena wrestles Taker.

Same question for Rollins. He has all this momentum after pinning both Reigns and Cena, and they need to capitalize on it.

Braun: Maybe Miz in a squash?

Rollins: Probably a big ladder match.

klunderbunker
02-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Why've they got rid of the steel floor in the chamber? It looks like a child's play toy now.

Probably a little more safety. That's still going to hurt.

Yer Maw
02-26-2018, 12:40 PM
Kurt Angle is really embarrassing on the mic now, agree?

klunderbunker
02-26-2018, 01:31 PM
Yeah it hasn't been great. I'm not sure what's up with that.

mysteryman
02-26-2018, 01:49 PM
What do you think Randy Orton will do at Wrestlemania?

klunderbunker
02-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Roode.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-26-2018, 03:16 PM
What's next for Absolution?

Black Anaconda Vise
02-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Any chance they make Lesnar/Reigns a triple threat with Strowman?

BestSportsEntertainer
02-26-2018, 06:24 PM
Braun: Maybe Miz in a squash?

Rollins: Probably a big ladder match.

Sadly that's what I was expecting. Maybe next year Braun can get his big Mania match.

klunderbunker
02-26-2018, 08:31 PM
What's next for Absolution?

Probably nothing until after Mania.

Any chance they make Lesnar/Reigns a triple threat with Strowman?

Not happening. It's not Strowman's time.

Sadly that's what I was expecting. Maybe next year Braun can get his big Mania match.

Summerslam more than likely.

Bill Lesnar
02-27-2018, 06:47 AM
Bill lesnar just said it is Strowmans time. Him and Elias. Bill Lesnar just said two naturally over, charismatic muscular guys. First time WWE have been in this situation since 2005 and they are not milking it.

Bill Lesnar doesnt think it's a good move for these two to be feuding. Elias getting thrown around like a ragdoll and Strowman going in circles

Brock vs Strowman main event. Finally Strowman gets his chance after a year. Since No Mercy he has done all he can to get his one on one rematch with Brock and now it's unavoidable after Strowman won the chamber. Bill Lesnar would start the match with Strowman dominating. First 5 mins all Brawn. The tide would change when Brock nails Strowman with a chair shot ala Eddie Guerrero vs JBL. Silencing the crowd and completely changing the tone of the match to dread and Brock domination. Strowman is busted wide open. It would become an absolute fight, with Brock nailing Strowman with everything he has but Strowman keeps kicking out. This is his last chance and he finally overwhelms Brock. Mania ends to a visual of a bloody shirtless Brawn holding the Universal title up high. Ushering a new era.

Nakamura vs Styles - 30 min clinic, with Nakamura winning. Styles will go to Raw soon in the draft.

Cena vs Undertaker - Same story that is playing out now

Rollins vs Reigns - They keep getting in each others way, and realise that this won't end until one gains supremacy over the other. Similar to HHH vs HBK at Bad Blood actually

Roode vs Orton 2/3 falls US championship - Orton new US champ

Balor vs Miz vs Elias - Elias wins, new IC champ

HHH/Stepahnie vs Angle/Rousey - Plays out as it is

2 womens matches

2 tag matches

klunderbunker
02-27-2018, 10:28 AM
Bill lesnar just said it is Strowmans time. Him and Elias. Bill Lesnar just said two naturally over, charismatic muscular guys. First time WWE have been in this situation since 2005 and they are not milking it.

Bill Lesnar doesnt think it's a good move for these two to be feuding. Elias getting thrown around like a ragdoll and Strowman going in circles

Brock vs Strowman main event. Finally Strowman gets his chance after a year. Since No Mercy he has done all he can to get his one on one rematch with Brock and now it's unavoidable after Strowman won the chamber. Bill Lesnar would start the match with Strowman dominating. First 5 mins all Brawn. The tide would change when Brock nails Strowman with a chair shot ala Eddie Guerrero vs JBL. Silencing the crowd and completely changing the tone of the match to dread and Brock domination. Strowman is busted wide open. It would become an absolute fight, with Brock nailing Strowman with everything he has but Strowman keeps kicking out. This is his last chance and he finally overwhelms Brock. Mania ends to a visual of a bloody shirtless Brawn holding the Universal title up high. Ushering a new era.

Nakamura vs Styles - 30 min clinic, with Nakamura winning. Styles will go to Raw soon in the draft.

Cena vs Undertaker - Same story that is playing out now

Rollins vs Reigns - They keep getting in each others way, and realise that this won't end until one gains supremacy over the other. Similar to HHH vs HBK at Bad Blood actually

Roode vs Orton 2/3 falls US championship - Orton new US champ

Balor vs Miz vs Elias - Elias wins, new IC champ

HHH/Stepahnie vs Angle/Rousey - Plays out as it is

2 womens matches

2 tag matches

Most of that isn't happening, as it doesn't benefit Reigns, which is the whole point.

Yer Maw
02-27-2018, 10:58 AM
How do you think Coach has done since coming back?

klunderbunker
02-27-2018, 12:48 PM
Terrible first week, really gotten into the groove since. He sounds natural while also sounding like a WWE announcer, which is a heck of a trick to pull off.

A11
02-27-2018, 05:16 PM
Hypothetically if the wwe didnt sign a new tv deal and moved it all to the network, how much of an increase to the price of the network would be justifiable?

Dave
02-27-2018, 05:22 PM
I asked this in another thread but might as well ask here.

Can you think of anyone who the WWE has tried harder to make a star than Roman Reigns?

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 12:44 AM
Hypothetically if the wwe didnt sign a new tv deal and moved it all to the network, how much of an increase to the price of the network would be justifiable?

At least double it, though it would be suicide.

I asked this in another thread but might as well ask here.

Can you think of anyone who the WWE has tried harder to make a star than Roman Reigns?

Lex Luger and that's about it.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 02:05 AM
I need your expertise to settle a debate.

In modern wrestling, on the outside of the ring you have barricade, the steel steps, the ring posts, the announcer's table. Throwing or Irish whipping or slamming your opponent into these objects is a common tactic among heels, though faces also do it. My buddy thinks it should be a DQ to do this, as they are foreign (international) objects and should be treated like any other weapon. I argue that the rules in place are correct because they are set pieces and the wrestler didn't bring them from outside the match.

He says that if the set piece argument were true, then anything you find under the ring is fair game, because the wrestler didn't introduce those, the crew did. I said, no, the stuff under the ring isn't part of the set, only the objects previously listed are. Who is being silly?

Bill Lesnar
02-28-2018, 04:49 AM
Bill Lesnar has seen a rumor that Mysterio is Cenas opponent.

surely not.

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 12:05 PM
I need your expertise to settle a debate.

In modern wrestling, on the outside of the ring you have barricade, the steel steps, the ring posts, the announcer's table. Throwing or Irish whipping or slamming your opponent into these objects is a common tactic among heels, though faces also do it. My buddy thinks it should be a DQ to do this, as they are foreign (international) objects and should be treated like any other weapon. I argue that the rules in place are correct because they are set pieces and the wrestler didn't bring them from outside the match.

He says that if the set piece argument were true, then anything you find under the ring is fair game, because the wrestler didn't introduce those, the crew did. I said, no, the stuff under the ring isn't part of the set, only the objects previously listed are. Who is being silly?

WWE, who changes the rules to suit their stories.

You're both right, in a way. If someone whips someone into the steps, it may or may not be a DQ. If someone brings the steps into the ring and uses them, it's always a DQ. The answer I've heard given on commentary is about the referee deeming something goes too far. Given that it's been a DQ before to send someone into the exposed turnbuckle, the set piece argument doesn't really hold up. I've seen someone disqualified for taking their boot off and using that. How that's a weapon isn't clear, as it's legal to kick someone in the stomach with the boot on.

Overall, the rules are VERY lose but I'd go with what he's saying: if it's made of metal, it's going to be a DQ regardless of where it's supposed to be.

Bill Lesnar has seen a rumor that Mysterio is Cenas opponent.

surely not.

I'd be happy with it.

SD619
02-28-2018, 12:10 PM
Has there been any interaction between KO and Wyatt (outside of Rumbles)?

FunKay
02-28-2018, 12:43 PM
Best mask design in wrestling?

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 01:02 PM
Has there been any interaction between KO and Wyatt (outside of Rumbles)?

Not that I can recall.

Best mask design in wrestling?

Jushin Thunder Liger.

Undying
02-28-2018, 01:21 PM
Didn't catch Raw, but reading your review I assume Reigns made no mention of Braun destroying him after the chamber am I right?

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 02:16 PM
Not a word.

Leobeast
02-28-2018, 04:08 PM
At least double it, though it would be suicide.

Lex Luger and that's about it.

At least they gave up on Luger fairly quickly. Reigns push is 4 years old and still going strong.

Dave
02-28-2018, 04:15 PM
Yeah, that's what I mean really. There has been other superstars in the past that the WWE has had to try and sell. But I've never seen anything like this for such a prolonged period of time. And the worst thing is that the fans really fucking hate Roman Reigns. I don't see that ever changing. But the WWE are sticking to their guns and continuing to try. At a certain point they have to realise its futile right?

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 07:16 PM
Well, you could also go with Dolph Ziggler then. Same with Billy Gunn as a singles guy.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 07:48 PM
Roman has talent though. He has shown to be very capable in multiple aspects of pro wrestling. Ziggler is really just a very poor mans HBK and Gunn wasn't much better. I rate him a little higher than you do, but yeah, he was a tag specialist through and through.

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 07:59 PM
Also, when you have his gimmicks, your career path is limited.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 08:15 PM
I rather liked the cowboy to country rock star to edgy AE guy to gay man transition.

klunderbunker
02-28-2018, 08:29 PM
To The One, who may or may not have had sex with Jamie Noble.

Yaz
03-01-2018, 10:16 AM
I do legitimately have to ask, why in their attempt to push him as a singles star did they match with with The Rock? Everyone knew Billy was a decent enough in ring guy, but there was a reason Dogg did the talking for NAO.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Miz and Asuka are winning the MMC tournament, aren't they?

Yaz
03-01-2018, 01:25 PM
I've probably asked this before, but I have to ask again because the last few days everyone is in full fellatio mode with Undertaker. Why does he get a pass for the backstage crap he pulled, when other guys are demonized for it?

I mean, was the BSK really the bastion of righteousness the Kliq wasn't? Was him taping up his fists at Shawn, a man much smaller and on his way to retirement, really a move of being a backstage leader or was it a BS act of acting tough to gain respect? Was him handing out arbitrary punishments based on outdated carnie mentality him being a leader, or him being a bully? He once gave then SD Champion Punk shit over not wearing a suit, but gives Cena a pass for his jorts and loud shirts. Don't even try to tell me Michelle McCool was on her way to that push before Undertaker was all up in that.

klunderbunker
03-01-2018, 01:57 PM
I do legitimately have to ask, why in their attempt to push him as a singles star did they match with with The Rock? Everyone knew Billy was a decent enough in ring guy, but there was a reason Dogg did the talking for NAO.

Trying to give him a rub. I mean, it didn't work but that was their thinking: put him with the stars and he'll become one. This worked for people like Shawn....but there was a bit of a difference.

Miz and Asuka are winning the MMC tournament, aren't they?

Looking more and more likely.

I've probably asked this before, but I have to ask again because the last few days everyone is in full fellatio mode with Undertaker. Why does he get a pass for the backstage crap he pulled, when other guys are demonized for it?

I mean, was the BSK really the bastion of righteousness the Kliq wasn't? Was him taping up his fists at Shawn, a man much smaller and on his way to retirement, really a move of being a backstage leader or was it a BS act of acting tough to gain respect? Was him handing out arbitrary punishments based on outdated carnie mentality him being a leader, or him being a bully? He once gave then SD Champion Punk shit over not wearing a suit, but gives Cena a pass for his jorts and loud shirts. Don't even try to tell me Michelle McCool was on her way to that push before Undertaker was all up in that.

I'll go over these one at a time but overall, a lot of it was due to all the good things Undertaker did. He was around forever, did almost anything asked of him (there were a few issues otherwise) and cut back on a lot of issues over time. Undertaker might not have been perfect, but compared to people who did the lion's share of backstage politicking, he wasn't as bad.

Now for the other issues.

1. The BSK really didn't do anything nearly as bad as the Kliq. The Kliq would ruin people's careers and make everything about themselves. The BSK was really more about acting as a counter balance to the Kliq, which was desperately needed.

2. Given that Shawn holds the record for most titles forfeited or vacated and that there was a precedent for him exaggerating injuries to make himself look better, yeah, someone basically demanding that he go out there and lay down for Shawn was something needed. Shawn wasn't acting rationally at this point and they needed Austin to win the title without any kind of issue. Undertaker threatening him got the job done.

3. Are you talking about the Wrestlers Court? If so, that's a glorified joke that has gone on for years and wasn't taken as anything seriously unless someone decided to take it too seriously.

4. With Punk vs. Cena, I'd say consider them individually. Punk is FAR from known as being respectful, while Cena's shirt and shorts are his trademark. Also, when you've made the kind of money that Cena has for the amount of time Cena has, you can get away with it. Would Austin have been asked to wear a suit anywhere he went in his heyday?

5. Not at all, but that's not exactly something that matters too much. I mean, if Stephanie and Shane can keep their spots forever, Michelle, who wound up being quite good, isn't that big of a deal.

Overall, Undertaker did do some shady things, but who hasn't? When you've been around that long and been as good as he has for such a long time, you can get away with a lot more.

Yaz
03-01-2018, 02:03 PM
I'd argue then that Undertaker wasn't that good. I can ignore that was wasn't good in his early career, not many guys are, but he wasn't really putting on good matches until his late 30s. He was not good on the mic and I will defend that until I die. Unless he was working with the absolute cream of the crop talent, nothing he did was memorable. He is largely remembered for his longevity and making a gimmick we should have laughed at work for 25 years.

klunderbunker
03-01-2018, 02:13 PM
I'd argue then that Undertaker wasn't that good. I can ignore that was wasn't good in his early career, not many guys are, but he wasn't really putting on good matches until his late 30s. He was not good on the mic and I will defend that until I die. Unless he was working with the absolute cream of the crop talent, nothing he did was memorable. He is largely remembered for his longevity and making a gimmick we should have laughed at work for 25 years.

Well he has some classics in there with Bret, Shawn, Foley and a few others, which granted almost anyone could do but Undertaker did it as well. His mic stuff never was about the substance but more of the aura around it. On a similar note, Rock said some of the dumbest, most ridiculous things you'll ever hear but got it over due to willpower. Now no one would call Rock's promos horrible would they? Undertaker was more of an attraction than a wrestler (see also Andre the Giant). In that regard, he worked as well as anyone could.

FunKay
03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Given that this angle with Ibushi and the Bullet Club appears to be something Omega has been saving up for, do you think this is the start of his ascent to the top of New Japan, or is this his final major angle before riding off to the WWE?

Yaz
03-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Well he has some classics in there with Bret, Shawn, Foley and a few others, which granted almost anyone could do but Undertaker did it as well. His mic stuff never was about the substance but more of the aura around it. On a similar note, Rock said some of the dumbest, most ridiculous things you'll ever hear but got it over due to willpower. Now no one would call Rock's promos horrible would they? Undertaker was more of an attraction than a wrestler (see also Andre the Giant). In that regard, he worked as well as anyone could.

The Foley feud was the turning point in my opinion. Aside from the Shawn and Bret stuff, most of his matches were squashes that worked well with his character and matches that were slow with lots of punches and choking and a Tombstone and maybe Old School before it had a name.

[Insert five minute entrance] The promos though...................they were bad..........................like honestly...........................his character hid his mic flaws..............................but this...............isn't good.............................no matter how you slice it....................................Rest...In... Peace.

I think I'm just salty because I'm sick and a bunch of people are getting hard over another potential Wrestlemania match that doesn't need to happen.

klunderbunker
03-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Given that this angle with Ibushi and the Bullet Club appears to be something Omega has been saving up for, do you think this is the start of his ascent to the top of New Japan, or is this his final major angle before riding off to the WWE?

I'm really not sure at this point. If Omega isn't getting the World Title, and at this point it doesn't seem to be the case, I'm not sure I see why he should stay around. It might be a big end around, but I'm not exactly thrilled at the moment.

The Foley feud was the turning point in my opinion. Aside from the Shawn and Bret stuff, most of his matches were squashes that worked well with his character and matches that were slow with lots of punches and choking and a Tombstone and maybe Old School before it had a name.

[Insert five minute entrance] The promos though...................they were bad..........................like honestly...........................his character hid his mic flaws..............................but this...............isn't good.............................no matter how you slice it....................................Rest...In... Peace.

I think I'm just salty because I'm sick and a bunch of people are getting hard over another potential Wrestlemania match that doesn't need to happen.

Yeah the Foley thing was the big one as it gave Undertaker someone who could be a monster while also moving around. You can only feud with lumbering oafs for so long.

Hence why Bearer was around most of the time. He was certainly better. Also, HHH puts any of those criticisms to shame.

Yeah I'm with you on not needing to see it. Undertaker is better than you're giving him though.

Leobeast
03-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Taker's not a miracle worker. Look at the guys they put him with - Giant Gonzalez, Mabel, King Kong Bundy, Kamala etc. At least when Foley came in he could actually start working again.

Yer Maw
03-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Best ever NXT takeover match?

klunderbunker
03-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Best ever NXT takeover match?

I want to say Sami vs. Nakamura but every time I watch Bayley vs. Sasha in Brooklyn, I like it that much more. We'll go with the women. Gargano vs. Almas as a close second that I need to watch again.

FunKay
03-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Sami vs. Neville as well?

klunderbunker
03-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Just barely, though that's boosted a lot by the post match stuff.

Yer Maw
03-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Do you think New Day has ran it's course and they should split up?

klunderbunker
03-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Nah. Do singles stuff but don't break up the team.

Yer Maw
03-02-2018, 11:54 AM
What do you think would happen to each of them if they did split up?

#AbsoluteUnit
03-02-2018, 12:19 PM
2012, King of the "B" show PPV's? Extreme Rules, Over the Limit, Hell in a Cell, Night of Champions, TLC. If not for 2012, which other years are credible?

klunderbunker
03-02-2018, 03:20 PM
What do you think would happen to each of them if they did split up?[/QUOTE

Woods would be packaged with someone else, Kofi would be in the midcard making people look good and Big E. would either go rocketing up the card or fall through the cracks.

[QUOTE=#MrScissorsKick;2995]2012, King of the "B" show PPV's? Extreme Rules, Over the Limit, Hell in a Cell, Night of Champions, TLC. If not for 2012, which other years are credible?

That's pretty easily the best one.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Most underrated and most overrated WWE big 4 PPV?

klunderbunker
03-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Underrated: Summerslam 1990, one of my all time favorites.

Overrated: Wrestlemania XIX. It's great, but people saying it's one of the best shows ever is too much.

FunKay
03-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Lucha Underground: best matches that aren't Aztec Warfare?

Bill Lesnar
03-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Bill lesnar thinks Wrestlemani XX and No Way Out 2006 are the most underated.

klunderbunker
03-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Lucha Underground: best matches that aren't Aztec Warfare?

Grave Consequences with I believe Fenix vs. Mil Muertes.

Shocky
03-03-2018, 05:09 PM
Lucha Underground is the best guilty pleasure ever?

klunderbunker
03-03-2018, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't even call it guilty. That implies to me that you know it's bad, which Lucha Underground isn't.

Yer Maw
03-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Favourite wwe ppv that isn't one of the big 4?

klunderbunker
03-04-2018, 07:41 AM
One Night Stand 2005.

Fallout
03-04-2018, 07:57 AM
One Night Stand 2005.

Considering your general distaste for ECW, I'm surprised you like this one so much. What are the main reasons why you like this one so much?

klunderbunker
03-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Considering your general distaste for ECW, I'm surprised you like this one so much. What are the main reasons why you like this one so much?

It was fun, it was different, and the main event is insane. Also one of the best jokes I ever pulled off on WZ.

smarkmouth
03-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Well now I have to know what that joke was.

klunderbunker
03-04-2018, 12:10 PM
I was just starting to branch away from the Big Four pay per views so individual show reviews were something people had been waiting for. I mentioned doing One Night Stand and XFear started talking about how great it was, particularly Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka. For three days before the review was posted but after I had watched the match, he and I argued in the Board Room over how much I said the match sucked and was just a bunch of chair shots with no quality. I was told how stupid I was, how I dind't get wrestling etc.

The review comes out and Tanaka vs. Awesome gets a B/B+ and I call it the best match on the show. After that part of the review, there was this.

Gotcha X

Yer Maw
03-04-2018, 01:38 PM
What do you think about the size of WWEs roster? Do you think they need to release some people or create a third brand after Raw and SD?

klunderbunker
03-04-2018, 03:15 PM
They need to find a way to actually book their talent better. This stuff with having five people in so many matches i nonsense. A third bran wouldn't help things though as the creative staff can't handle two brands, let alone three.

Alex
03-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Do you think how they're trying to get Roman cheered is going to help?

Dave
03-05-2018, 01:23 AM
The WWE pays Brock Lesnar $12m (a year?) for his limited dates. This is far, far more than anyone else on the roster. Do you think that he is worth that? Also, do you think, like I do, that they've taken Brock as far as they can go and should consider not offering him a new deal?

klunderbunker
03-05-2018, 02:08 AM
Do you think how they're trying to get Roman cheered is going to help?

I do actually. And then that all goes out the window as soon as we hit New Orleans.

The WWE pays Brock Lesnar $12m (a year?) for his limited dates. This is far, far more than anyone else on the roster. Do you think that he is worth that? Also, do you think, like I do, that they've taken Brock as far as they can go and should consider not offering him a new deal?

I have no idea what he's worth but that does seem like a ridiculous amount. And there are places to go with him, just not the one they're going.

Dave
03-05-2018, 02:22 AM
I do actually. And then that all goes out the window as soon as we hit New Orleans.

I have no idea what he's worth but that does seem like a ridiculous amount. And there are places to go with him, just not the one they're going.

Seems ridiculous to me that they're paying him 12x more than most of the wrestlers on the roster for working 1/10 of the dates. He'll not care one bit but it must liss the rest of the roster off to see that. Especially people like Neville who didn't get any royalties from the Mania DVD and to whom money means a great deal more.

klunderbunker
03-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Seems ridiculous to me that they're paying him 12x more than most of the wrestlers on the roster for working 1/10 of the dates. He'll not care one bit but it must liss the rest of the roster off to see that. Especially people like Neville who didn't get any royalties from the Mania DVD and to whom money means a great deal more.

One of the big reasons Austin Aries left and I can't blame him a bit.

Yaz
03-05-2018, 05:05 PM
The next highest paid guy is Cena at 8 million a year. Triple H is third at 3.8 million. Roman at 3.5 is the highest paid full time guy. Dean (2.7) AJ (2.4) Shane (2.2) Undertaker (2) Rollins (2) and Orton (1.9) round out the top ten from 2017. So yeah, paying Lesnar nearly 4x as much as your biggest full time wrestler is too much in my opinion.

klunderbunker
03-05-2018, 06:01 PM
That is a bit much yeah.

Bill Lesnar
03-06-2018, 08:18 AM
Bill Lesnar asks how much better/over Zayn and Owens would be if they dedicated themselves to improving their physiques like Jinder Mahal did.

Uncle Sam
03-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Resident Sami Zayn physique expert checking in to point out a) he's never really been able to regain the sort of shape he was in before he injured his shoulder and b) he's never really looked as good as he did in his final match against Cesaro, before or since. One assumes the demands of the road are to blame.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/155/843/9daff74ec8150a29bf9069088319621b_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75

Yer Maw
03-06-2018, 12:17 PM
How much of a mess was that opening segment last night? That match is going to be a train wreck.

Dark Grin
03-06-2018, 12:41 PM
How would you book Lashley through the end of 2018?

Bill Lesnar
03-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Resident Sami Zayn physique expert checking in to point out a) he's never really been able to regain the sort of shape he was in before he injured his shoulder and b) he's never really looked as good as he did in his final match against Cesaro, before or since. One assumes the demands of the road are to blame.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/155/843/9daff74ec8150a29bf9069088319621b_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75

Bill Lesnar just said the angle in the photo helps Zayn. He still looks small. Not bad, but nothing eye popping like Jinder. Bill Lesnar just said Jinder and Neville look amazing and it helped (espeacially Jinder) career wise.

Imagine the boost Zayn would get if he showed up on Smackdown completely jacked.

Owens turns on him again, and Zayn just disappears for a month or so. He comes back ripped and taunts Owens over his flabby physique. The new Zayn, who is a fitness freak, cockey heel. Eventually he leads fitness gym classes (backstage segments).

He beats Owens in back to weeks, clean. Commentators note, that it's due to Zayns dedication to his body. Owens frustated with his inability to beat the new Zayn, begrudgingly enrols in the classes and we get some great comedy heel segments. Like Zayn leaving Owens on his own on a heavy bench press ala Mark Henry/Ryback

#AbsoluteUnit
03-06-2018, 03:37 PM
If the was no Outsiders which turned into the nWo, there would be no Hogan heel turn, yes or no?

klunderbunker
03-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Geez you go to the airport once and this thing fills up.

Bill Lesnar asks how much better/over Zayn and Owens would be if they dedicated themselves to improving their physiques like Jinder Mahal did.

KB wonders how much better these questions would be without the stupid gimmick.

Wouldn't matter. The look is overrated compared to the talking and ability.

Also, it's not like he's in terrible shape. He's perfectly presentable.

How much of a mess was that opening segment last night? That match is going to be a train wreck.

All that match needs to do is go fifteen minutes and end with Rousey snapping Stephanie's arm like Macho Man snapped into a young Stephanie (allegedly).

How would you book Lashley through the end of 2018?

1. Sign him to WWE.

2. Have him be Brock Lesnar on a more active schedule.

Bill Lesnar just said the angle in the photo helps Zayn. He still looks small. Not bad, but nothing eye popping like Jinder. Bill Lesnar just said Jinder and Neville look amazing and it helped (espeacially Jinder) career wise.

Imagine the boost Zayn would get if he showed up on Smackdown completely jacked.

Owens turns on him again, and Zayn just disappears for a month or so. He comes back ripped and taunts Owens over his flabby physique. The new Zayn, who is a fitness freak, cockey heel. Eventually he leads fitness gym classes (backstage segments).

He beats Owens in back to weeks, clean. Commentators note, that it's due to Zayns dedication to his body. Owens frustated with his inability to beat the new Zayn, begrudgingly enrols in the classes and we get some great comedy heel segments. Like Zayn leaving Owens on his own on a heavy bench press ala Mark Henry/Ryback

Therefore taking away the underdog status that got Sami where he is today. Doesn't work.

If the was no Outsiders which turned into the nWo, there would be no Hogan heel turn, yes or no?

It would have happened eventually (it had to after the first half of 1996) but it wouldn't have worked as well.

Alex
03-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Top 5 Kurt Angle matches in WWE and Top 5 Kurt Angle matches in TNA

#AbsoluteUnit
03-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Who will Braun be facing at WM 34?

GuyCompton
03-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Elias is probably my second favorite act on the roster - but unfortunately I can see a Fandango-esque fall from grace for him sooner rather than later. The gimmick doesn't have a lot of upside even though he's entertaining as all hell.

Where do you see Elias at this time next year?

klunderbunker
03-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Top 5 Kurt Angle matches in WWE and Top 5 Kurt Angle matches in TNA

I'll do three of them each as I don't do top 5's/10's.

WWE

Shawn at WM XXI
Undertaker at No Way Out 2006
Steve Austin at Summerslam 2001

TNA

Mr. Anderson in a cage at Lockdown 2010
Jeff Jarrett in a cage at Lockdown 2011
Samoa Joe at Genesis 2007

Who will Braun be facing at WM 34?

Whoever else is in the Intercontinental Title match.

Elias is probably my second favorite act on the roster - but unfortunately I can see a Fandango-esque fall from grace for him sooner rather than later. The gimmick doesn't have a lot of upside even though he's entertaining as all hell.

Where do you see Elias at this time next year?

Probably a good bit lower on the card, unfortunately.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Buddy Rogers or Karl Gotch?

SD619
03-08-2018, 01:22 PM
1. Do you think the AJ-Nakamura match will be more than 12 mins with Nakamura likely having a 3-5 minute entrance?

2. Biggest drop in career from WWF to WCW? Bret, Piper or Savage?

klunderbunker
03-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Buddy Rogers or Karl Gotch?

Rogers.

klunderbunker
03-08-2018, 07:22 PM
1. Do you think the AJ-Nakamura match will be more than 12 mins with Nakamura likely having a 3-5 minute entrance?

2. Biggest drop in career from WWF to WCW? Bret, Piper or Savage?

1. Longer than that, especially with a show that long.

2. Bret by a mile.

MF Doom
03-09-2018, 05:52 AM
didn't watch during the time but how over was Matt Hardy V1??

#AbsoluteUnit
03-09-2018, 08:21 PM
So this is probably a very stupid question but I need to ask. A guy and I were debating on which city had the "bigger impact" on the wrestling scene. So I ask, which city had the "bigger impact" on the wrestling scene, Baltimore or Memphis?

klunderbunker
03-09-2018, 08:38 PM
didn't watch during the time but how over was Matt Hardy V1??

About as over as you can be in TNA.

So this is probably a very stupid question but I need to ask. A guy and I were debating on which city had the "bigger impact" on the wrestling scene. So I ask, which city had the "bigger impact" on the wrestling scene, Baltimore or Memphis?

Memphis. Baltimore wasn't exactly an influential place. Good wrestling town, but not one of the big ones by any means.

smarkmouth
03-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Have you ever seen a build to WrestleMania with this much uncertainty surrounding the final card as close to the event as we are?

#AbsoluteUnit
03-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Why do so many people think Kevin Sullivan is to blame for the Benoit murders? I can't wrap my head around that notion.

klunderbunker
03-10-2018, 08:58 PM
Have you ever seen a build to WrestleMania with this much uncertainty surrounding the final card as close to the event as we are?

Not really, but then again I've never seen a pay per view in the middle of March with Wrestlemania less than a month away.

Why do so many people think Kevin Sullivan is to blame for the Benoit murders? I can't wrap my head around that notion.

Because people have too much time on their hands and think EVERYTHING is a work.

ShinChan
03-11-2018, 10:20 AM
No review for Anniversary Show?

ShinChan
03-11-2018, 11:01 AM
No review for Anniversary Show?

klunderbunker
03-11-2018, 03:08 PM
I'll have it up in a few days. I almost never do ROH PPVs live.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-11-2018, 03:18 PM
This may be a really dumb question, I didn't see a post on your site but, are you going to WrestleMania this year?

klunderbunker
03-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Yep. Finalizing plans for everything else that week.

double013
03-11-2018, 06:40 PM
when do you see braun strowman winning the I.C. championship or the universal championship

klunderbunker
03-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Hopefully at Summerslam.

Alex
03-12-2018, 03:25 AM
So is Jeff Hardy done do you reckon?

Yer Maw
03-12-2018, 10:26 AM
Who gets called up after Wrestlemania?

How many spears and superman punches does Brock take?

How long does Roman hold the title for?

klunderbunker
03-12-2018, 02:00 PM
So is Jeff Hardy done do you reckon?

He probably should be but I doubt it.

Who gets called up after Wrestlemania?

How many spears and superman punches does Brock take?

How long does Roman hold the title for?

Iconic Duo, Drew and Almas.

At least until October.

Yer Maw
03-13-2018, 04:52 PM
Was that the first time the gorilla position was shown on WWE tv?

klunderbunker
03-13-2018, 06:08 PM
Oh goodness no. Smackdown showed it earlier this year.

Yer Maw
03-14-2018, 01:27 PM
Thoughts on tag team cruiserweight titles?

klunderbunker
03-14-2018, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure. The show has barely managed to make one title work and now they're going to try for three? I don't know.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-15-2018, 11:27 PM
Do people in India and other countries really still believe in kayfabe?

Because apparently a number of them were outraged over Reignsâ?? suspension.

klunderbunker
03-15-2018, 11:52 PM
I'm sure some do, but I'd be surprised at the majority thinking so.

Echelon
03-16-2018, 01:18 AM
Any clue on when the hammer throw into the corner became known as the Irish Whip? Because Danno O'Mahoney's original maneuver looked more like a flying mare.

klunderbunker
03-16-2018, 02:52 AM
Probably an Irish wrestler using it.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-19-2018, 03:51 PM
If AJ can't go at WrestleMania, what would the backup plan be regarding the WWE Championship?

klunderbunker
03-19-2018, 04:18 PM
If AJ can't go at WrestleMania, what would the backup plan be regarding the WWE Championship?

I have no idea. Zayn and Owens for a three way maybe? Have Orton drop the US Title and have it be for the vacant title? There really aren't a lot of options. Maybe throw Cena in there and ditch the Undertaker match?

Yer Maw
03-20-2018, 04:10 AM
Why are WWE bringing back Lashley? Seems pointless to me.

klunderbunker
03-20-2018, 06:53 AM
He's gotten a lot better and Vince loves people with his look.

Yer Maw
03-20-2018, 08:49 AM
Did you hear the crowd chant "you deserve it " to Reigns after the beatdown last night? I don't hate him but thought it was pretty funny.

TheManTheyCalledNorCal
03-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Did you hear the crowd chant "you deserve it " to Reigns after the beatdown last night? I don't hate him but thought it was pretty funny.

Its happened like, a million times. When he got carted out into an ambulance in the Stroman feud is the first time I remember hearing it

FunKay
03-20-2018, 05:09 PM
Post Shane/Owens/Zayn, what do you see for Daniel Bryan?

Fire Marshall Bill
03-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Will Nia squash Alexa? Should she?

If Brock leaves, do they keep Heyman around? If so, for who?

I’d guess you're happy about DBs return to the ring, but what’s your take on it? Part time ring presence? Milk him for whatever they can get? Do you think it opens the door for a Reigns heel turn? Any thoughts really. Timing seems weird simply because it’s just so close to WM.

klunderbunker
03-20-2018, 07:09 PM

It was, and if WWE didn't expect it they're nuts.

Its happened like, a million times. When he got carted out into an ambulance in the Stroman feud is the first time I remember hearing it

This is true.

Post Shane/Owens/Zayn, what do you see for Daniel Bryan?

Miz hopefully. That's been way overdue.

Will Nia squash Alexa? Should she?

If Brock leaves, do they keep Heyman around? If so, for who?

I’d guess you're happy about DBs return to the ring, but what’s your take on it? Part time ring presence? Milk him for whatever they can get? Do you think it opens the door for a Reigns heel turn? Any thoughts really. Timing seems weird simply because it’s just so close to WM.

Absolutely.

Someone carefully chosen. He doesn't have the best track record.

Between part time and full time. There are so many feuds he can have and the injury has made him a legend to the fans. I'd love to see him with people like Zayn, Miz and Nakamura. Just don't rush it.

Elky
03-20-2018, 07:40 PM
What is your dream match, with the stipulation that it must be/have been possible?

klunderbunker
03-20-2018, 09:26 PM
What is your dream match, with the stipulation that it must be/have been possible?

Austin vs. Hogan, main event of Wrestlemania XVIII.

SD619
03-21-2018, 06:06 AM
Who do you want to be the SmackDown GM? Who do you think it will be?

#AbsoluteUnit
03-21-2018, 09:50 PM
What information can you tell me about Skull Murphy and the Lewin brothers? Yes, I know this is dated.

klunderbunker
03-22-2018, 07:17 AM
Who do you want to be the SmackDown GM? Who do you think it will be?

An invisible deaf mute who can never find the arena.

What information can you tell me about Skull Murphy and the Lewin brothers? Yes, I know this is dated.

Mainly worked in Australia. Mark Lewin had a major feud with the Shiek based around bloodfests that would lose their impact over time. They were great for popping a territory in the short term though, which is why it kept sticking around.

Yer Maw
03-22-2018, 09:30 AM
What's Regals announcement going to be?

Alex
03-22-2018, 06:04 PM
Would you say Black Mass has become a spiritual successor to Sweet Chin Music?

Undying
03-23-2018, 01:02 PM
Is it odd we are about 2 weeks out and barely anything has surfaced regarding Brockâ??s contract? Or could WWE just be keeping it quiet in case he doesnâ??t resign so his match isnâ??t a disaster?

#AbsoluteUnit
03-23-2018, 02:44 PM
Not wrestling, per se, but did you know WZ and Mick Foley are hosting a WrestleMania party in Chicago?

klunderbunker
03-23-2018, 02:58 PM
What's Regals announcement going to be?

Midcard title being decided at Takeover.

Would you say Black Mass has become a spiritual successor to Sweet Chin Music?

Not really.

Is it odd we are about 2 weeks out and barely anything has surfaced regarding Brock’s contract? Or could WWE just be keeping it quiet in case he doesn’t resign so his match isn’t a disaster?

The latter. There's no need for the fans to know that going into the match.

Not wrestling, per se, but did you know WZ and Mick Foley are hosting a WrestleMania party in Chicago?

Doesn't surprise me. Hausman mentioned to me at least twice that he was hosting Sean Waltman's party a few weeks back.

A11
03-24-2018, 12:44 AM
Why did the WWE use Moolah for the battle royal when they could have used Trish Stratus or Lita (which could have given a feel good moment of them presenting the trophy to the winner)? Are we stuck with the name "Women's Wrestlemania Battle Royal" or will wwe just say fuck it we can do what we want and rename it next year?

FamiliarDinner
03-24-2018, 12:47 AM
Do you think there's a possibility NXT becomes a 2 hour show in the near future?

BestSportsEntertainer
03-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Along with the Cruiserweight tournament finals and the ATGMBR, what else gets moved to the pre-show at WrestleMania?

klunderbunker
03-24-2018, 01:07 PM
Why did the WWE use Moolah for the battle royal when they could have used Trish Stratus or Lita (which could have given a feel good moment of them presenting the trophy to the winner)? Are we stuck with the name "Women's Wrestlemania Battle Royal" or will wwe just say fuck it we can do what we want and rename it next year?

They'll likely rename it. As for why Moolah, probably because people rolled their eyes at the Mae Young Classic not being the Fabulous Moolah Classic

Do you think there's a possibility NXT becomes a 2 hour show in the near future?

I hope not, but I don't see it happening.

Along with the Cruiserweight tournament finals and the ATGMBR, what else gets moved to the pre-show at WrestleMania?

Raw Tag Team Titles and US Title. I think the ARMBAR makes the show.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2018, 12:37 PM
Raw Tag Team Titles and US Title. I think the ARMBAR makes the show.

So Strowman and Orton are on the pre-show?

klunderbunker
03-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Good chance of it yeah.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-26-2018, 04:02 PM
Can you believe 17 years ago today, WWE bought WCW? Crazy, time flies.

klunderbunker
03-26-2018, 08:10 PM
Doesn't seem a day over 16 years and 364 days.

supermatto64
03-26-2018, 08:54 PM
Kane didn't say anything. He just chokeslammed him.

Барбоса
03-27-2018, 03:11 AM
Could it be that Braun's partner at Wrestlemania will be Alexa Bliss?

FunKay
03-27-2018, 04:40 AM
If Shane is out (and it seems likely) who will replace him as Bryan's partner, and who should?

klunderbunker
03-27-2018, 06:24 AM
Could it be that Braun's partner at Wrestlemania will be Alexa Bliss?

I'd chuckle.

If Shane is out (and it seems likely) who will replace him as Bryan's partner, and who should?

Unfortunately, probably Ziggler.

As for who should.....dang that's a good question as this isn't exactly a story with a lot of room to maneuver. I'd make it a triple threat and keep teasing the issues with Sami and Owens. Say the one who gets the fall gets their job back or something.

Барбоса
03-27-2018, 06:31 AM
If Bryan was picking his own partner, it should be someone he has history with - Kane would be a far more acceptable replacement that Dolph.

Or if you were going for someone popular... Rusev

Yer Maw
03-27-2018, 07:59 AM
What happens to Kurt Angle after Wrestlemania and what does Rousey do?

#AbsoluteUnit
03-27-2018, 12:35 PM
So, is Undertaker coming out next Monday to confront Cena for the match at WrestleMania? I'm confused at the moment.

Undying
03-27-2018, 01:42 PM
So what main events Mania?

klunderbunker
03-27-2018, 03:03 PM
If Bryan was picking his own partner, it should be someone he has history with - Kane would be a far more acceptable replacement that Dolph.

Or if you were going for someone popular... Rusev

I saw someone on my site recommend Kane and I like that idea the more I think about it. Rusev could be interesting, though completely random which I don't care for.

What happens to Kurt Angle after Wrestlemania and what does Rousey do?

Probably steps down. Starts destroying people and getting ring time.

So, is Undertaker coming out next Monday to confront Cena for the match at WrestleMania? I'm confused at the moment.

Odds are that being the case, as annoying as it is for a variety of reasons.

So what main events Mania?

THIS TIME FOR SURE!

Yer Maw
03-27-2018, 03:15 PM
What Wrestlemania match(es) are you most looking forward to?

#AbsoluteUnit
03-28-2018, 01:12 PM
You ever think NXT goes live in the future?

Undying
03-28-2018, 01:50 PM
Do you want to see Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan?

klunderbunker
03-28-2018, 08:51 PM
What Wrestlemania match(es) are you most looking forward to?

Bryan's return, the Cruiserweight Title match (I've been VERY impressed with that in recent weeks) and Strowman/??? vs. the Bar. I love a good mystery partner angle.

You ever think NXT goes live in the future?

Eventually, yes. If the FOX deal goes through, every conventional thought about that stuff goes out the window.

Do you want to see Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan?

Yes, but only if Bryan wins.

jmt225
03-29-2018, 03:42 AM
Do you think you'll be reviewing the Long Beach NJPW show from this past weekend anytime soon?

I really think you'd dig the show a lot (especially the main event).

klunderbunker
03-29-2018, 05:12 AM
Not anytime soon as I leave for New Orleans next week. Maybe when I get back but I'm slammed to get everything I have in before then.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-30-2018, 12:54 AM
Is Shane still going to wrestle at WrestleMania?

klunderbunker
03-30-2018, 09:18 AM
He was announced on Tuesday so 'd assume so. A swerve is possible though.

#AbsoluteUnit
04-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Thoughts on Michelle McCool please KB?

Yer Maw
04-04-2018, 01:33 PM
"An extraordinary man who does extraordinary things"

What extraordinary things does Finn Balor do exactly?

klunderbunker
04-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Thoughts on Michelle McCool please KB?

Started off as nothing and then figured it out with Laycool. Better than remembered.

"An extraordinary man who does extraordinary things"

What extraordinary things does Finn Balor do exactly?

Gets good face paint?

Yer Maw
04-05-2018, 01:27 PM
Predictions for the matches at takeover and Wrestlemania?

klunderbunker
04-06-2018, 09:04 PM
I'll have them up this weekend before the shows.

Storm Trooper
04-06-2018, 11:35 PM
My God in heaven Hall of Fame is ridiculously long. 4.5 hours of people talking. They need to drop the class to 4 acts and the celebrity.

Hell more than half the crowd left already before Goldberg got on stage. As did half of the wrestlers and vips in front.

klunderbunker
04-07-2018, 07:31 AM
I've never actually watched the induction ceremony for pretty much those exact reasons.

Fire Marshall Bill
04-09-2018, 11:10 AM
What the hell are they doing with Reigns? Or do you see him getting the title tonight for some stupid reason?