PDA

View Full Version : The fact of the matter is

Stone Cold Tea
09-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Shawn Michaels said this twice last night ''The fact of the matter is'' and I was watching WWE Network last night and The Rock said it during a promo, he used to say it quite often to be honest. He's the first guy I really clicked to it with but if you watch i guarantee you'll see it used at least tw or three times per show.

klunderbunker
09-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Shawn Michaels said this twice last night ''The fact of the matter is'' and I was watching WWE Network last night and The Rock said it during a promo, he used to say it quite often to be honest. He's the first guy I really clicked to it with but if you watch i guarantee you'll see it used at least tw or three times per show.

Not surprising. You'll often hear "let me tell you something" or "here's the thing". It's probably a way to buy them a few extra seconds to get their thoughts together before they speak.

Slyfox696
09-05-2018, 06:37 PM
I haven't been able to watch much the last few weeks, but there was a time where EVERYthing was "little". "Sorry to interrupt your little party here"..."Now that you've had your little fun"..."This little thing you have here".

Kevin Owens was the worst this.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Rock did this a ton in 1999.