PDA

View Full Version : SCF Fantasy Pool Season Two News & Announcements

smarkmouth
11-26-2018, 06:47 AM
News regarding Season Two will be shared in this thread. Please discuss in the General Discussion thread (which will be the original GD thread from last season).

Draft News
As previously stated, the draft will begin launch December 1st at 12:00 AM EST. At said time, the reigning champion Storm Trooper will have 48 hours hours to make their first round pickpick. Once they have picked, the next player will have 48 hours from that time to make their pick. For your sake and for the sake of expediency, please try and visit SCF at least once a day.

In regards to the rest of your Draft Numbers, they will be determined randomly using the Randomizer+ app from Google Play. Your numbers will be announced Wednesday at approximately 12:00 PM EST.

The Management Team
I would like to thank everyone who reached out to me to offer to help manage season two. I would have been glad to have any of you on board, but I simply went with the first two people who reached out to me. Please welcome the team of Yaz & ShinChan!

No solid roles have been laid out for the team. We'll be discussing some soft outlines of what each of us will do but ultimately we'll all be making appropriate tallies and edits to the rosters. Please continue to call us out if you catch any mistakes.

We won't be closing the sign up thread until the very end of the first round of drafting, so if you're still sitting on the fence, that's your deadline! Join in on the fun!

Roster Requirements
The roster requirements will be the same as last season; each player must have;

5 Superstars in their roster.
A minimum of 2 RAW talents.
A minimum of 2 Smackdown Live talents.
A minumum of 1 female superstar.
A maximum of 2 female superstars.

With fewer players than last season (presumably) and the eligibility of the Cruiserweight division, this season's free agency will be much deeper than the first's.

smarkmouth
11-27-2018, 08:18 PM
As was earned in Season One, Storm Trooper will have the first draft pick of Season 2. Everyone else has been given the following order through the Randomizer+ app;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtDw-2wX4AEKMnd.jpg:small

ShinChan
11-28-2018, 01:42 AM
Yaaaaaayyy. I'm 7th!

smarkmouth
11-30-2018, 07:53 PM
The Season 2 Draft Thread is now LIVE, though let it be noted that Storm Trooper's turn starts at Midnight EST.

Reminder that 205 Live is an eligible show this season, but you must still be respecting the traditional roster requirements.

smarkmouth
12-18-2018, 05:41 AM
As noted on RAW, EC3, Heavy Machinery, Lacey Evans and Nikki Cross will join Lars Sullivan in a move up to the main roster. Until which brand they arrive on is confirmed, they will remain classified as NXT. Draft accordingly.

smarkmouth
12-26-2018, 08:07 PM
Trade Window
As discussed in the Season 2 launch thread, the trade window has been shortened by a day to accommodate the inclusion of 205 Live and it's new home on Wednesdays. The trade window will be live every Thursday 12:00AM EST through Saturday 11:59PM EST. Although the season hasn't officially begun, the trade window will be open this week to get us into the habit of the new timeslot.

Scoreboard Launch
As noted, the game is set to launch on January 7th. While we did indeed finish the draft with time to spare, we will not be launching the game earlier due to RAW and Smackdown's New Years' schedule resulting in pretaped episodes.

Great draft, all! WrestleMania-season Pool begins very soon!

smarkmouth
01-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Trading Window Revision
As per the WWE Network's schedule, 205 Live will be returning to Tuesday nights at 10:00 PM EST. We choose to adapt the trade window in the favour of the players, which will once again be live every Wednesday 12:00 AM EST through Saturday 11:59PM EST. This will remain the trading window until further notice.

smarkmouth
02-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Roster Update
Due to his absence since parting with The Bar, Big Show has been moved back into the "Specialties" roster. The Cruiserweight division has also been updated with the removal of the recently released Hideo Itami and addition of Humberto Carillo.

smarkmouth
02-13-2019, 01:43 PM
Gauntlet Match
Last night's Smackdown Live featured a Gauntlet match. Due to poor oversight by yours truly, Gauntlets were not included in the original scoring system. After some thought, competitors in last night's (and future) gauntlet matches were awarded as follows;

Win: 10 Points
Loss: 4 Points
Elimination Bonus: 2 points

Vis a vis, Kofi walked away with a loss and eliminated 3 other superstars, walking away with 10 points. Orton, who won and eliminated only AJ Styles, left with 12.

Elimination Chamber Scoring
This weekend's Elimination Chamber matches will have a similar scoring system to the Gauntlet match, but with championship points on the table;

Championship Win (Awarded to a new champion, not a successfully defended championship: 14 Points
Champion's Advantage: Daniel Bryan will leave Elimination Chamber with 10 Points whether he wins or loses the title.
Loss: 4 Points
Elimination Bonus: 2 points

As per Tag Team scoring, the Women's Tag Team Elimination Chamber will be the same scoring system cut in half (Champion's Advantage does not apply, as per vacant title)

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/006/406/challenger-approaching.jpg

TheManTheyCalledNorcal has joined the game!

smarkmouth
03-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Matt Hardy has been moved from Specialties to SDLive.

smarkmouth
03-26-2019, 08:35 PM
As we build towards WrestleMania (which includes the ATGBR), I just wanted to refresh everyone on the point system of a Battle Royal scenario;

Battle Royals
Battle Royal of 10 Stars or Under
Win: 10 points
Loss: 4 points

Battle Royal of 11 Stars or Over
Win: 10 points
Final Four(Aside from Winner): 8
Loss: 4

smarkmouth
04-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Winner Takes All
As confirmed by Stephanie McMahon at the top of RAW, the stakes of the WrestleMania main event have been raised. Both Ronda Rousey's RAW and Charlotte Flair's SD Women's championships will be on the line in this contest. Which kind of mucks up the scoring system for a championship win and I wish Steph had consulted me first. Ulimtately, this is what I've landed on;

Both Charlotte and Ronda are walking in with Champions advantage, which means that they will win 10 points if they lose the match. If Ronda or Charlotte win the match, they will win the standard championship fare at 14 points for having captured the others title. As Becky has no championship to bring to the table, should she lose she will only leave with 4 points. But, should she win she will get a bonus championship fare for winning two championships in one match. As there is a 4 point difference between a win and a championship win, I deem it fair that Becky could win an ADDITIONAL 4 points, meaning should Becky win, she will be awarded 18 points.

Summary;
If Ronda wins
Ronda: 14 Points
Charlotte: 10 Points
Becky: 4 Points

If Charlotte wins
Ronda: 10 Points
Charlotte: 14 Points
Becky: 4 Points

If Becky wins
Ronda: 10 Points
Charlotte: 10 Points