PDA

View Full Version : Angle Of The Year

klunderbunker
01-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Make a Kurt joke and I might infract you.

#AbsoluteUnit
01-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Dean turning on Rollins takes the cake.

Jack-Hammer
01-11-2019, 05:50 PM
I went with the attack on Aleister Black as it was a great whodunnit and one that NXT kept interesting for months. I felt that it showed a perfect example of the storytelling differences between NXT and the main roster, Raw in particular. In NXT, this wasn't shoved down our throats in multiple segments each week, nor was it rushed or pushed forward too quickly so that they tried to cram 5 or 6 weeks worth of segments into a couple of shows. Most likely, on the main roster, Vince would have lost interest in this after a few weeks time and had the writers half ass it or bring it to a swift and unsatisfying conclusion.

Yaz
01-11-2019, 06:17 PM
The issue with Seth and Dean is that Dean's heel turn has been horrible. I've never been in line with most most internet fans expect out of the man once called Jon Moxley, but he has shown to be a competent upper echelon WWE star. So in all their wisdom they turn him into a cheap heat heel who insults the city he is. It takes away all the genuine emotion you could have gotten out of his heel turn.

Spidey
01-11-2019, 07:40 PM
We had a wrestling mystery where the big reveal was neither random or underwhelming.

Farcry from leukemia exploitation.