PDA

View Full Version : Non-Wrestler Of The Year

klunderbunker
01-11-2019, 04:07 PM
There's out of the ring stuff too.

#AbsoluteUnit
01-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Zelina takes this. Plus she's a dime. She's done a ton for Andrade's character. She's legit.

Spidey
01-11-2019, 04:35 PM
Corgan made NWA something to keep tabs on again.

Jack-Hammer
01-11-2019, 05:34 PM
I originally was going with William Regal but I went with Renee Young instead. She's absolutely adorable and a breath of fresh air to WWE's main roster commentary.

smarkmouth
01-11-2019, 05:36 PM
I originally was going with William Regal but I went with Renee Young instead. She's absolutely adorable and a breath of fresh air to WWE's main roster commentary.

This swayed my vote. Made me also consider how she's continuously tested in difficult scenarios. Renee!

Yaz
01-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Zelina turned Almas' career around in 2017 and kept his momentum going strong in NXT in 2018. When he was fresh on Smackdown she was also a big part of that. WHile he has fallen off, she still remains a valuable asset to him and has the ability to get involved in the action. Renee adds nothing to the commentary team for me. Her entire character behind the desk is she has a vagina and her husband is Dean Ambrose but she won't talk about him.

Skairipa
01-13-2019, 12:37 AM
Throwing my vote to Brandi. Zelina wasn't able to do as much this year due to Almas getting scarce TV time, Renee hasn't had the best run on commentary even though she is a breath of fresh air, and Brandi adds something good to Cody's character, helping him really pull off the old school heel well. Plus Brandi Rhodes is an absolute babe.

Spidey
01-13-2019, 09:18 AM
Nicholas did more for Braun than Brandi did for Cody. Fight me.

Skairipa
01-13-2019, 10:50 AM
Nicholas did more for Braun than Brandi did for Cody. Fight me.

Get out with your terrible lies.

klunderbunker
01-13-2019, 03:59 PM
Throwing my vote to Brandi. Zelina wasn't able to do as much this year due to Almas getting scarce TV time, Renee hasn't had the best run on commentary even though she is a breath of fresh air, and Brandi adds something good to Cody's character, helping him really pull off the old school heel well. Plus Brandi Rhodes is an absolute babe.

She really is great. Yeah she's gorgeous and can rock the heck out of the outfits but she also comes off as very intelligent and well read, which you don't get too often with valets.

Storm Trooper
01-14-2019, 04:44 AM
My problem with voting for Zelina Vega is that she has wrestled this year multiple times.

Of the people on the list she may be my favorite, but I feel she doesn't qualify for the award. For me Mauro Ranallo brings excitement to every show he does, making the best hour in wrestling even better.

Couple that with stuff like this, and it's pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77Hp0f_nME

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
01-14-2019, 06:50 AM
Bring out the Nigel love. Guy should be working Raw along with Mauro.