klunderbunker
01-11-2019, 04:12 PM
The Kurt warning still counts.

BestSportsEntertainer
01-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Can I vote multiple times in this one? So many to choose from

Jack-Hammer
01-11-2019, 05:31 PM
There are legit arguments that could be made for most, if not all, of these options.

However, I'm going with Bobby Lashley's "sisters." This is an example of WWE programming at its absolute worst in that this is something that Vince McMahon probably thought was hilarious while damn near everyone else was probably looking at him like he was sprouting a second head. I felt so bad for poor Sami Zayn out there; I applaud him for actually trying, actually putting his all into trying to make it work even in the slightest degree but the segment was an unfunny, uninteresting, offensive, outdated turd that only someone who's sense of maturity and humor is stuck somewhere in the 1980s.

If I had to pick a second choice, I'd go with Baron Corbin running Raw. Corbin was probably the most prevalent example of Raw putting too much focus on some stars who just don't have the ability to warrant such focus and attention.

smarkmouth
01-11-2019, 05:33 PM
I'll take transphobia hosted by a rightfully uncomfortable Sami, Alex.

Yaz
01-11-2019, 06:38 PM
As bad as the Sami/Lashley feud was on its own, it lead to other choices on this list, so it has to win. The 'sisters' moment was really the worst, but the entire feud was bad. Even if Sami was hurt and it was used as a way to write him off TV, they didn't follow up on Lashley's dominance and he soon had a lackluster heel turn. It lead to the angle where KO quit due to the treatment of Sami, only for him to show up the next week.

It was also partly responsible for the Drake Maverick pissing incident because Lashley was turned heel after negative reactions due to the Sami feud, then paired with Lio Rush. It got decent reactions initially so Drake was shoehorned into a similar role with AOP, because seeing tiny men be the voice of big giant scary men is funny. Right Paul?

#AbsoluteUnit
01-11-2019, 07:01 PM
DX vs Brothers of Destruction. What a face palm.

Spidey
01-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Still feel all of this would be forgiveable if not for the draught of a main event scene.